Why are they deleting my photos?

My photos follow the rules, why do you delete them?
I'd like to know what's going on in this community, maybe I'll stop using it. I feel annoyed.

This topic was edited
RE:Why are they deleting my photos?

Another moaner hiding behind a PRIVATE profile.

This post was edited

:-)
Maybe you should ask the support. I think, that photos are not deleted without any reason.

This post was edited

I quite regularly get photographs deleted when I forget the rules and illustrate a discussion about underwear, swimwear, etc with a close-up of the garment instead of a full length picture of me wearing it.

This post was edited

Same happens to me. I am slightly larger than average when flaccid, but I can't help that. Just uploaded a photo to chat of pleasant naked walk in the woods this afternoon and was banned in less than a second! Nice to be made to feel like a freak

This post was edited

Any official confirmation?

This post was edited

lmao

This post was edited

The rule is that if the genitals are included then the face must be fully visible. This applies regardless of whether the genitals are covered or not.
I believe it also applies to breasts and buttocks.

This post was edited

There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason for which photos are allowed, guess it just depends on how the moderators feel that day.

This post was edited

Ive had a few deleted. Never thought I was breaking the rules. Censorship of art I think

Well Chad_L, you are displaying an erection photo on you profile along with others showing more metal on the balls than would be found in most junkyards. It is to be expected, that some of your pics will be deleted.

This post was edited

I've never had my photos deleted from this website. My guess is your photos are sexual suggestive.

This post was edited