This or That: Online Shopping or In-store Shopping?

Which way of shopping do you prefer? Online or In-store?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:This or That: Online Shopping or In-store Shopping?

In the store for me!! I like to touch what im buying before I pay for it. :-)

This post was edited

Online shopping is something we both often do as it is so easy and you can do it in the comfort of your own home (and clothes-free ^_^ ) but I too most definitely prefer in-store shopping! Going from store to store, browse through all the things that are on sale, ... Especially if we can make a day of it :-))

This post was edited

Online shopping is something we both often do as it is so easy and you can do it in the comfort of your own home (and clothes-free ^_^ ) but I too most definitely prefer in-store shopping! Going from store to store, browse through all the things that are on sale, ... Especially if we can make a day of it :-))

My wife always says "I should've left you at home, you look so bored" :- DD

This post was edited

We enjoy both but prefer in store. One of the issues I've encountered is that I'm able to buy many things online that our big hardware/home improvement stores don't have.

You are right about online shopping... we both love shopping nude and getting our deliveries at home and don't have to dress to retrieve them! ;D

This post was edited

Online shopping is something we both often do as it is so easy and you can do it in the comfort of your own home (and clothes-free ^_^ ) but I too most definitely prefer in-store shopping! Going from store to store, browse through all the things that are on sale, ... Especially if we can make a day of it :-))My wife always says "I should've left you at home, you look so bored" :- DD

How can you get bored shopping? :-O Men... :-PP

^_^

When we're shopping and I'm looking for things that do not interest him (aka women stuff) he usually goes to another store closeby to look for things that interest him (unless I need him near me in case I need his opinion ^_ ^ )

This post was edited

Online shopping is something we both often do as it is so easy and you can do it in the comfort of your own home (and clothes-free ^_^ ) but I too most definitely prefer in-store shopping! Going from store to store, browse through all the things that are on sale, ... Especially if we can make a day of it :-))My wife always says "I should've left you at home, you look so bored" :- DDHow can you get bored shopping? :-O Men... :-PP^_^When we're shopping and I'm looking for things that do not interest him (aka women stuff) he usually goes to another store closeby to look for things that interest him (unless I need him near me in case I need his opinion ^_ ^ ):-))His opinion??. ......:-DDDDDD

I do like shopping with her when she goes to the lingerie section.... but she never stops....she's just going through it to get to another section :-/

This post was edited

We do a lot of our shopping online but since I work at home it's nice to get out and about occassionally. I usually end up on a sofa or chair somewhere holding my wife's purse while she wonders about.

This post was edited

His opinion??. ......:-DDDDDDI do like shopping with her when she goes to the lingerie section.... but she never stops....she's just going through it to get to another section :-/

Of course. I value his opinion very much!

Don't you value her opinion? Doesn't she value yours?

Or are you thinking of something else?

^_^

This post was edited

We do a lot of our shopping online but since I work at home it's nice to get out and about occassionally. I usually end up on a sofa or chair somewhere holding my wife's purse while she wonders about.

I'm usually the one holding his wallet in my bag. He says it's safer in there...

This post was edited

We do a lot of our shopping online but since I work at home it's nice to get out and about occassionally. I usually end up on a sofa or chair somewhere holding my wife's purse while she wonders about.I'm usually the one holding his wallet in my bag. He says it's safer in there...:-))

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This post was edited