RE:Things you wouldn't do naked

Small arc welding jobs with appropriate safety gear can be done OK - see here.

This post was edited

Dealing with a wasp's nest and cutting brambles/nettles. They both sting. You guys in Scotland have my admiration. Isn't it either cold or swarming with hungry (biting) midges? Having said that you will find me naked in Dunoon each May. As for clearing the snow or buying a burger, see below.

This post was edited

Dealing with a wasp's nest and cutting brambles/nettles. They both sting. You guys in Scotland have my admiration. Isn't it either cold or swarming with hungry (biting) midges? Having said that you will find me naked in Dunoon each May. As for clearing the snow or buying a burger, see below.

It's funny that you mentioned a wasps nest. One day I was weed wacking down by the front of our property with just my shorts and shoes on and no underwear and ran across a nest of yellow jackets that were in the ground. They came after me and the only place I got stung was under my shorts. You should have seen the dance I had getting those things off of me. Thankfully the neighbors weren't out. Got stung twenty times. Boy was that painful!

This post was edited

Walk into a police station.

This post was edited

Work on my cars. Mainly because I wear gloves to keep my hands clean. I would want to have to deep clean the rest of my body due to getting grease or oil on my body.

This post was edited

I wouldn't want to hug a porcupine, with or without clothes.

This post was edited

Ha! That's a good one

This post was edited

I can agree with the arc welding. I once did too much welding while wearing a short sleeved shirt and ended up with a pretty good "sun" burn. Being out in the winter for a short run to the mailbox or to put the garbage out is not a regular routine, but I've done it few times. Our sauna culture here also calls for a run to the lake or a roll in the snow after getting heated up. Getting a haircut while nude is also not a problem for me or my nude barber. She just happens to be my wife and a jump in the shower afterward takes all the little hairs away.

This post was edited

Work on my cars. Mainly because I wear gloves to keep my hands clean. I would want to have to deep clean the rest of my body due to getting grease or oil on my body.

I have done a little of that nude too.

This post was edited

An ice hockey goalkeeper :P

This post was edited