Does anyone wear jewelry that is not a piercing?

I like to wear a silver neckless and a heavy silver anklet!
How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:Does anyone wear jewelry that is not a piercing?

I wear a heavy ring round my cock and balls and don't feel properly naked without it - I love the way it presents my pride and joy and encourages comment.

This post was edited

I had a piercing in my cock but it fell out! Now just cock ring and nipple clamps!

This post was edited

With or without clothes, I love the snug and lifting feel of a rubber or metal cockring.

This post was edited

I just wear my wedding ring. My wife placed it on my finger a few years back and there it resides. Other than the ring, I dont really do jewelry.

This post was edited

I just wear my wedding ring. My wife placed it on my finger a few years back and there it resides. Other than the ring, I dont really do jewelry.

Same here.
I always wear my wedding ring. even when I am nude, including sleeping and swimming. Never wear other jewelry.

This post was edited

I wear a glans ring,

This post was edited

I wear a blue ring, it looks like a wedding ring, on my right hand. I also have 2 keys on a chain around my neck, a car key, and a house key, that way I can't get locked out.

This post was edited

I don't know if this counts as "jewelry" but when I'm at resorts, I often wear a necklace that has my name spelled out in beads. It helps to cut the ice when I'm talking to strangers. I don't know if this is common elsewhere, but around here (Pacific coast states) it's seen a lot.

This post was edited

I always wear waist beads in the summer whether naked or dressed.

This post was edited

Is it comfortable?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy