Does anyone wear jewelry that is not a piercing?

I like to wear a silver neckless and a heavy silver anklet!
How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:Does anyone wear jewelry that is not a piercing?

I wear a heavy ring round my cock and balls and don't feel properly naked without it - I love the way it presents my pride and joy and encourages comment.

This post was edited

I had a piercing in my cock but it fell out! Now just cock ring and nipple clamps!

This post was edited

With or without clothes, I love the snug and lifting feel of a rubber or metal cockring.

This post was edited

I just wear my wedding ring. My wife placed it on my finger a few years back and there it resides. Other than the ring, I dont really do jewelry.

This post was edited

I just wear my wedding ring. My wife placed it on my finger a few years back and there it resides. Other than the ring, I dont really do jewelry.

Same here.
I always wear my wedding ring. even when I am nude, including sleeping and swimming. Never wear other jewelry.

This post was edited

I wear a glans ring,

This post was edited

I wear a blue ring, it looks like a wedding ring, on my right hand. I also have 2 keys on a chain around my neck, a car key, and a house key, that way I can't get locked out.

This post was edited

I don't know if this counts as "jewelry" but when I'm at resorts, I often wear a necklace that has my name spelled out in beads. It helps to cut the ice when I'm talking to strangers. I don't know if this is common elsewhere, but around here (Pacific coast states) it's seen a lot.

This post was edited

I always wear waist beads in the summer whether naked or dressed.

This post was edited

Wedding ring, cock ring, glans ring and occasionally a silver or gold necklace

This post was edited