RE:Help Nudist now post breast cancer surgery

This is one of the many things I love about this web site.
The compassion I sense from the True Nudists here is Amazing.
We too have met several survivors at clubs.
Physical appearance does not make us who we are.
The real you comes from within.
Congratulations on your recovery.

This post was edited

Congratulations on a successful recovery.
It really doesn't matter what you look life, just celebrate the fact that you are still here to enjoy life!

This post was edited

I am about your age and have many friends who have gone through mastectomies. Many had someone in a generation before them die of cancer and given the choice, they decide to fight it like a warrior to put the whole c-thing behind them. As a man I recognize that I can never understand, but I can admire. Breast reconstruction using plastic surgery is so advanced that not only are the breasts completely natural looking, they are also right-sized. Best of all, unlike my male middle-aged flab, they even defy gravity. I see women's tremendous resolve which only strengthens from the experience and they become living, glowing examples of the Finnish concept of sisu (look it up!). Good luck.

This post was edited

I recall the actress Christina Applegate saying after her total mastectomy and reconstruction . I'll have the perkiest boobs in the old folks home. Great attitude.

This post was edited

As one cancer survivor to another, my heart goes out to you knowing what you've been through and although I hate to welcome anyone to this club, being a member makes you one of the brave and one of the lucky.

The most beautiful woman I've ever met had been through a mastectomy and was celebrating 10 years; we both know that every year in the life of a cancer survivor is an achievement. Her scars were the story of her journey and what made her the most beautiful woman in the world to me was the light of life that shone in her eyes.; waging this battle and coming through it can either break you or make you so aware of what it's like to survive and to live.

You were beautiful before and you're beautiful now; Do what you can or want to do in order to feel better about the exterior, but truly know it's the interior that will shine through.

This post was edited

My wife won the battle with breast cancer like a champion. She is the strongest person I know. She is 2+ years beyond treatment and is fabulous.

She too has struggled with the aftermath of the surgery. Like others have said I think her scars are badges of honor. I really wish she could see others like her to give her comfort and healing.

I wish the best for you. Do what you need to improve your sense of well-being, but please don't hide yourself away.

This post was edited

My wife won the battle with breast cancer like a champion. She is the strongest person I know. She is 2+ years beyond treatment and is fabulous.She too has struggled with the aftermath of the surgery. Like others have said I think her scars are badges of honor. I really wish she could see others like her to give her comfort and healing.I wish the best for you. Do what you need to improve your sense of well-being, but please don't hide yourself away.

The only time I endorse tattoos is with mastectomy survivors. Make it stunning and with plenty of color. Heck, it may be covered by insurance. Just my suggestion, but think about it. Hope this helps.

This post was edited