RE:how long do you have to be home for to strip off?

In the door and immediately off with the clothes. If the pet needs to go out for a nature walk im undressing in the yard as I'm waiting

This post was edited

Typically, when home from work, after greeting Annie and Stevie Ray, I'm in the bedroom stripping down.
Occasionally she will ask me if I will wear some clothes, that she prefers not to see me naked all the time! :(
(Annie, that is not Stevie Ray, the cat prefers Me naked!)
Sometimes I'll continue to wear my clothes for a while when I come home, just to give her a different visual, meanwhile, my skin is crawling to shed my fabric.
If I'm home all day and get the request for textile coverings, it's minimal. I'll wear my tan through shorts and just slip them on and off so I can satisfy her request when were together, then they slip off quickly as soon as I go on my way.
It used to be, she would ask me to be dressed for the day.
Guess she knows that what she thought was a fleeting fad for me is now a lifestyle change and has succumb to my new naked life, forever.
A little textile now and then is a small price to pay to keep her happy.
Funny, she's still "all in" when we go to Cypress!

This post was edited

Typically, when home from work, after greeting Annie and Stevie Ray, I'm in the bedroom stripping down.Occasionally she will ask me if I will wear some clothes, that she prefers not to see me naked all the time! :((Annie, that is not Stevie Ray, the cat prefers Me naked!)Sometimes I'll continue to wear my clothes for a while when I come home, just to give her a different visual, meanwhile, my skin is crawling to shed my fabric.If I'm home all day and get the request for textile coverings, it's minimal. I'll wear my tan through shorts and just slip them on and off so I can satisfy her request when were together, then they slip off quickly as soon as I go on my way.It used to be, she would ask me to be dressed for the day.Guess she knows that what she thought was a fleeting fad for me is now a lifestyle change and has succumb to my new naked life, forever.A little textile now and then is a small price to pay to keep her happy.Funny, she's still "all in" when we go to Cypress!
We have gotten to the point in my house, that if we are alone in warm weather and I have clothes on, my wife will ask me if I am getting ready to go out. She is fine with me being nude most of the time at home, even though she rarely is.

This post was edited

I have to be home for more than a lunch break to strip only because what I have to wear to work.

This post was edited

Dear Nude Abby.
Got home from work last night and pulled off my polo, standing in the kitchen in tight black jeans an a black t-shirt.
I see that twinkle in her eyes as she tells me she likes what she sees!
Does she just like me in clothes or is it the mystery of what is behind the curtain?
I continued to provide her with my "eye candy" :) for a while but needed out of those jeans.
How much should I sacrifice?
Confused

This post was edited

If I'm going to be home more than half an hour I'm usually nude. I start getting nude as soon as I get to the living room from the back door,

This post was edited

In the door; OFF with the clothes! I'm a minimalist so I put on as little as possible. Easy on; easy off.Stay naked n happy!Jay

Does that mean that you are often down to just shorts by the time you get home?

This post was edited

as soon as I walk in that door, everything comes off. Then I go pack the groceries away etc. I have got to the point where I physically feel uncomfortable having clothes on.

I do that too. Carry the last bag of groceries in,, drop the shorts on the kitchen floor, and start putting the food away.
Shirt and shoes came off in the store's parking lot,

This post was edited

I should clean the stuff out of the garage so my car would fit, Then I could leave my shorts in the car and come in nude!

This post was edited

Usually as soon as I get in the door.

This post was edited