RE:how long do you have to be home for to strip off?

I tend to be both slow to dress and slow to undress so it depends on what I'm wearing and what I'll be doing next but I tend to want to have a couple of naked hours in prospect before I'll strip off.
However if I come home dirty and need to go out in clean clothes later then I will strip immediately and dress again at the last minute, however short the naked interval.

This post was edited

definitely take off clothes ASAP after walking in the door. And if it's night, I'll take them off outside before even walking in.

This post was edited

In summer, my shirt and shoes are off as soon as I leave the place that requires them, so I only have my shorts to take off when I get home.

This post was edited

When I walk through the door, off cone the shoes, then go the clothes

This post was edited

Unless I have something else to do outside of the house, not long at all, actually. Sometimes I sing Its a Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood as I do it.

Well, not aloud.

Tonight, Ive got a couple of folks coming by. Im staying dressed. Its sad, I know.

This post was edited

I routinely wear the least amount of clothes possible. Shorts, shirt, flip flops. When I get in the door, they come off within seconds, 99.9% of the time. How long or what is the minimum amount of time? If I'm going right back out with 10 mins or less, I'll keep them on but it's rare that I return home for that short of time unless I've driven away and forgotten something.

This post was edited

The time that it takes to get upstairs and into the (un)dressing room: maybe a minute at most, usually.

This post was edited

Tonight as an example, got to my motel room at 9 with a to-go supper, did not undress for the hour of eating and organizing, because I will out at 10 to the lobby. To much trouble to get out of winter duds for one hour. Will strip when I get back, until tomorrow morning.

So it depends on weather, time at home, convenience.

This post was edited

Alfresco10's post reminds me that when I arrived at my holiday hotel in September this year I stripped naked in the bar and had a cold beer before checking in.

This post was edited

I stay dressed at home because of the neighborhood or visits that I can have.By cons, when I can, I stay naked in the morning until after breakfast and I undress early in the evening especially in winter because I close the shutters as soon as it is night. I sometimes keep a top in winter like a undershirt.

This post was edited