how long do you have to be home for to strip off?

How long? If you are home over a lunch hour do you dine nude or keep your clothes on? What is the minimum length of time that you need to plan on being home for you to get naked while there? For me during the summer months since normally the only things I am wearing is a pair of shorts, a shirt and a pair of Crocs pretty much anytime home i strip off as I enter the door if not before. Winter, due to temp levels , it sort of depends on if the furnace has it warm enough for nude time.
What patterns do you all have?

This topic was edited
RE:how long do you have to be home for to strip off?

I live in South Florida so its usually always warm. I strip off immediately when I get home.....even if only home for a lunch break.

This post was edited

Since I've retired I only leave the property for food and supplies and occasional visits with wife to in-laws. So I don't join civilization but maybe every two or three days and as soon as my feet hit the doorway coming back I'm naked. I sometimes will undress in the car on the way back home LOL!

Cold is a problem. No doubt. I'll Donald Duck it as long as possible into winter but I will put on sweatpants or flannels if I have to venture outside in 30F degree weather for more than a few minutes. Fortunately where I live that generally is about 5 or 6 weeks total a year.

This post was edited

Since I've retired I only leave the property for food and supplies and occasional visits with wife to in-laws. So I don't join civilization but maybe every two or three days and as soon as my feet hit the doorway coming back I'm naked. I sometimes will undress in the car on the way back home LOL!Cold is a problem. No doubt. I'll Donald Duck it as long as possible into winter but I will put on sweatpants or flannels if I have to venture outside in 30F degree weather for more than a few minutes. Fortunately where I live that generally is about 5 or 6 weeks total a year.

How much time are you dressed in an average month?
Do you have relatively little clothing since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited

How long? If you are home over a lunch houtr do you dine nude or keep your clothes on? What is the minimum length of time that you need to plan on being home for you to get naked while there? For me during the summer months since normally the only things I am wearing is a pair of shorts, a shirt and a pair of Crocs pretty much anytime home i strip off as I enter the door if not before. Winter, due to temp levels , it sort of depends on if the furnace has it warm enough for nude time.What patterns do you all have?

In summer my shirt and sandals come off as soon as I leave the place that requires them so the only thing I have to take off when I get home is the shorts.

This post was edited

My normal routine is 2 take care of my parrot then I get naked. Once I'm naked I don't go out. Everything will just have to wait another day.

This post was edited

After I get home from work. I give the wife a kiss (I made it through another work day. Put my stuff down then say hi to the dog, oh kiss him also. Put away my Lunch box .
I start getting out of those terrible things call clothes. I get out of my work boots. Put my sandals on, and gland ring and some times my c-ring, Im ready to go for the rest of the day.
What is nice is if the wife has one of her friends over. I still come out of the bedroom naked. Ill be the only one out of three or four people. But then I go to my back room and start working on projects.
Naked of course
Jim

This post was edited

In the door; OFF with the clothes! I'm a minimalist so I put on as little as possible. Easy on; easy off.
Stay naked n happy!
Jay

This post was edited

In the door; OFF with the clothes! I'm a minimalist so I put on as little as possible. Easy on; easy off.
Stay naked n happy!
Jay

This post was edited

Generally for me, once I'm home I'm home.
Also generally for me I'm naked pretty much as soon as possible after leaving work. Shoes, socks and tie off on site, trousers (pants) off once I'm off site, and the shirt as soon as it's safe.
I then stay naked until I get ready for work the next morning (driving in to work naked would be too much bother)

In the summer if I'm in and out I generally only have shorts and a T so they go on / off very quickly.

This post was edited

In the door; OFF with the clothes! I'm a minimalist so I put on as little as possible. Easy on; easy off.Stay naked n happy!Jay

Pretty much the same here too!

This post was edited