Aussie Men 40+

I can't help feeling self conscious when nude because I'm not circumcised. Damn hippie parents!! I'm 45 and it seemed like all the other guys in the 80s were cut and most guys at the beach are cut. I wouldn't change now but wondering if any other Aussie Men from my era have had the same experience

This topic was edited
RE:Aussie Men 40+

Hi mate, you shouldn't feel self conscious as that is what the nudist lifestyle is about to me and that is acceptance.
Accepting everyone not matter what they look like or who they are. Or if they are cut or uncut. Yes cut here, but
as I host a lot of backpackers from overseas (through couchsurfing website) most of them would be uncut and
I don't worry that I am usually the one that is different. But do understand the feelings you have about being different.
If I had a choice I would prefer to be uncut. Just because that is the way we are born. But not much I can do about it.
It does fascinate me though when guys get circumsized as adults because they do not like having a foreskin.
I suppose at least they know what it is like to experience both ways.

This post was edited

Agree with you. We are how we are born. Recently moved to the Gold Coast, and hope to check out the nude beach near Byron. Uncut, and working on just being myself on that issue. I heard that beach is great. Is it easy to find?

This post was edited

Yeah I've often wondered what it would be like to go to a country where uncut is the norm and feel confident lol. Thanks mate, I appreciate your response

This post was edited

Totally agree with marlow26. I was cut shortly after birth as was the majority of boys following WW1. But from the 1980's it was frowned upon to do the unnecessary op. My bf is uncut and its great!
As nudists we accept who and what we are. We shouldn't have hangups about out size, shape, cut or uncut. Be proud of who you are. Like the other message, I wish I was uncut, but it cannot be helped. I am happy to be an exhibitionist showing that its OK to be a little unfit and cut!

This post was edited

There are Tygarah and Kings Beaches that I know of. I drive down every few weeks or so. Send me a message if you would like a lift down some time mate

This post was edited

I was down your way today Marlow. Will definitely see if you are free to catch up next time

This post was edited

I was down your way today Marlow. Will definitely see if you are free to catch up next time

This post was edited

I come from the UK and routine circumcision stopped before I was born. Most guys my age were uncut and when I lived there, I rarely met someone my age who was cut. I've never had a medical or sexual issue with being uncut.

This post was edited

I was circumcised at birth and my brother was too it was because my dad was cut I wish i was given the choice as i these days have a fascination with guys foreskins i was born in the 70's but it also can be due to geographical location too as alot of euro guys are uncut even thought i have a WS fetish it interesting some guys roll their skin back and others don't when the need to pee?

This post was edited

I felt the same way as you. Growing up was rough being uncut. Now, glad I escaped the knife.

This post was edited