RE:Aussie Men 40+

Yep. I'm glad I'm uncut and dont care now. Just asking if others from my era in Aus had the same experience growing up.

This post was edited

I was circumcised at birth and my brother was too it was because my dad was cut I wish i was given the choice as i these days have a fascination with guys foreskins i was born in the 70's but it also can be due to geographical location too as alot of euro guys are uncut even thought i have a WS fetish it interesting some guys roll their skin back and others don't when the need to pee?

Rolling the skin back gives you better aim. Also made us uncut guys look 'normal' at the urinals at school lol

This post was edited

I am cut, pretty much most guys in my age bracket in Australia (not all) had a doctor cut off that skin protecting our knobs.
I have had no problems with being cut but do enjoy both the look , feel and pleasure of a guy who is uncut

This post was edited

I was born in the UK in the 60s. I dont know if circumcising had stopped by then, but I was left intact. At boarding school in Sydney in the 70s/80s, I was about the only one with a foreskin. I kept it rolled back in the showers, because I didnt want to look different. Many years later, I proudly wear my foreskin over the glans whenever Im nude. Never had a problem with a partner not liking it either.

This post was edited

I was born in oz to European parents. Glad I was left natural. I love my foreskin.

This post was edited

Who cares if a guy is cut or uncut when hanging out nude with friends..I have friends who are either cut or uncut ..it doesnt me or them!!

This post was edited

Who cares if a guy is cut or uncut when hanging out nude with friends..I have friends who are either cut or uncut ..it doesnt me or them!!

This post was edited

Yes I was also uncircumcised when everyone else was. Circumcised was compulsory until about 10 years ago and has now died off. But at school I was teased for being the odd one out, even by the girls when I was in kinder garden. So I basically hide it by very rarely using a public toilets and the harassment went away. I wanted to be circumcised like everyone else.

So I decided to get get circumcised but my head was just too sensitive and in the end my doctor advised against it. So I embraced it and started going to the nude beaches when I was 17. The best way to stop negative attitudes is to confront them. So I would parade around the nude beach so everyone could see my big foreskin and get used to it. To get acceptance to it.

Interestingly enough the official rate of circumcision was 91%, yet that was not represented at the nude beaches. Over the many years of going to the nude beach I estimate to have seen between 13,000 to 14,000 penises. In all that time I was usually the only uncircumcised guy on the beach and seen only 6 other foreskins in all my time, when actually I had should have seen well over 1,300. I think most uncircumcised men are self conscious or ashamed of their foreskin. I know at the beach I was told to leave a number of times as it was only for circumcised men, which only wanted me to show off more to change attitudes.

In these early times many of the circumcised men wanted to dominate me or even punish me for being uncircumcised. Which at the time I went along with. But many were also curious. Many of them asked if they could pull my foreskin back, which I allowed and to my surprise they got very accepting of it when they understood the roll of the foreskin. They could appreciate that my head was way more sensitive than theirs and that the foreskin allowed play without lubricant. Many of the men changed their minds which was the point of being there.

These days more people appreciate foreskins. Attitudes have certainly changed. I was recently back in Sydney and went to the same beaches and encounter many uncircumcised men. I think on the few days I went, I may have seen more foreskin than hundreds of times I have been before.

Happy to chat with anyone about my experiences too. Either on skype or Whereby. The address is theboy066

This post was edited

I agree it doesnt matter about the penis its the friends that matter

This post was edited