Double nipples

I've had my nipples pierced for many years. I had also been thinking about adding deeper vertical piercings behind the horizontal ones. At least they used to be horizontal when I was working out and lifting more frequently. Now they are at a bit of an angle. I went to a piercer and discussed what I was interested in. He looked and said it was doable. The left one hurt fairly bad but the right one was ***OMG what the @#!% that hurt!!*** It was the most painful piercing I've had to date and I have a few. Afterwards the piercer was impressed with his work and said "now thats going to get someones attention when you take your shirt off!" He did a great job with the placement and making the new ones perpendicular to the existing ones. I'm very happy with them.

This topic was edited
RE:Double nipples

I've had my nipples pierced for many years. I had also been thinking about adding deeper vertical piercings behind the horizontal ones. At least they used to be horizontal when I was working out and lifting more frequently. Now they are at a bit of an angle. I went to a piercer and discussed what I was interested in. He looked and said it was doable. The left one hurt fairly bad but the right one was ***OMG what the @#!% that hurt!!*** It was the most painful piercing I've had to date and I have a few. Afterwards the piercer was impressed with his work and said "now thats going to get someones attention when you take your shirt off!" He did a great job with the placement and making the new ones perpendicular to the existing ones. I'm very happy with them.

How does your wife feel about the piercings?

This post was edited

She did not like it at all when she saw the additional nipple bars. She has mixed feelings it seems about piercings. She was the one who encouraged me to get my ears pierced many years ago so I tell her its her fault. She started it. It was a shock to her and after a few weeks she doesn't seem to care as much but initially it was a BIG deal to her. I have several other piercings that I have had for many years and she rarely says anything about them.

This post was edited

I had both my nipples pierced horizontally back in early 2016 by a professional. It hurt. Then, two years later I decided to pierce them vertically . I dod it myself, the new piercing going behind the old one. And it didn't hurt anything like as much. Crossed nipple piercings do attract attention.

This post was edited