Thinking of trimming

Should i or shouldn't i?

This topic was edited
RE:Thinking of trimming

The nice thing about trimming is, if you don't like, you just let it grow back ;-)

This post was edited

ha very true but itchy lol

This post was edited

In order to avoid the itchiness, trim leaving what I call a hint of hair or a stubble trim, it looks great, tidy and looks more natural on any man's hairy body.

This post was edited

My preference for a bush is that it be wild and hairy, I vote for untrimmed.

This post was edited

My preference for a bush is that it be wild and hairy, I vote for untrimmed.--] I also agree on this :-) Let it grow^^ viril and hairy :-) Best Regards!

This post was edited

ha very true but itchy lol

I'd say no, but I like fur.

This post was edited

Should i or shouldn't i?

I don't know what you look like since your profile is private, but I generally don't like trimming. I prefer the natural look. Some guys with very straight and bushy hair I think sometimes look good with hair trimmed a little shorter, but that's a personal choice. I think men just look better with hair and the bushier the better. Hair to me means masculine and mature. I prefer fur.

This post was edited

No trimming here. Hairier the better for me

This post was edited

sounds like you are raising kids nudist. leaving your hair untrimmed will set a great example for them to feel great about their own body hair.
Yes you are right. I guess i will just keep on being called hairy monkey bumbum by my yngst lol

This post was edited

Im quite a furry one too. And yes sometimes ill break out the buzzer with the highest attachment and trim things down a bit. But shaving things off.. EEK.
The only thing i truely trim short is my scrotum. I like having them short. I bought a tool called the lawnmower2.0 and its great, it buzzes them but doesnt ever catch the skin. I may do a wee bit of bush shaping after that but its not overtly noticeable.

This post was edited