RE:Thinking of trimming

Try it and if you don't like it, just let it grow back.

This post was edited

Don't you Dare! =)

This post was edited

I vote for not trimming - I really admire your body hair.

This post was edited

What develops naturally is a right of passage from boyhood into manhood, but then I'm partial to a more primal appearance. I shaved a couple of times a few years ago to be different and did not like it. Shaving stripped me of my "superpowers". Some trimming is Ok if that's your thing, its a matter of preferring a manicured lawn for bowling or deep natural forest for swinging on vines! ...It's your adventure!

This post was edited

I'm so hairy that without a trim things would get lost. Still hairy, but my beard trimmer gets more work during the summer.

This post was edited

I occasionally trim a bit in the hotter months; not because I want to, but for comfort. I do a lot of walking outside year round, and in summer it's hot in DC. Keeping things trimmed a bit makes the heat slightly more bearable.

This post was edited

I go back and forth between the two. I enjoy sporting my full bush sometimes, and letting the top show over my shorts. Other times I enjoy it trimmed down. Feels better when its trimmed, but I prefer the look of a full bush exposed for others to see.

This post was edited