Winter 2020 Caribbean resorts/destinations

Good day
Girlfriend and I are looking for nude options in the Caribbean this winter. Not sure if a resort and all inclusive or just nude friendly with nude beach access and open after recent storms.
Thanks in advance for your help.

This topic was edited
RE:Winter 2020 Caribbean resorts/destinations

From Toronto we can go to Cuba: Cayo Largo or Cayo Santa Maria. Both have naturist beaches. I know there are a few nudist resorts in Mexico but I can' t help you more with that.

This post was edited

Hi There ive just been reading your reply to a post on nudist holidays in the Caribbean .can you tell me if you fly direct to Santa Maria and if so which airport.
Also on a similar note do you fly direct to Cayo largo.i am having problems sorting flights out to both destinations from the UK,
Regards.Neil G,

This post was edited

Air Transat and Sunwing schedule direct winter-season flights to both Cayo Largo and Santa Clara (for Cayo Santa Maria). Air Transat currently lists flights to Cayo Largo from Toronto and Montreal for C$500 to C$600 return beginning in December 2020. At one time Air Canada also flew to both destinations but their destination table now lists flights to Cayo Largo as terminated, and those to Santa Clara as suspended. I do not know when (or if) Air Canada's flights to Santa Clara will resume.

This post was edited

Many thanks
NG.

This post was edited