Slice Of Life And Random Thoughts In The Anything Else Section

A Place to Share Stories And/Or Random Thoughts

Anyone interested?

This topic was edited
RE:Slice Of Life And Random Thoughts In The Anything Else Section

I often wonder (lf only) If only I was still with my first love. If only I had done things different. If only I had listened. If only I knew then, what I know now.

This post was edited

One evening a beautiful young woman appeared in my life.
For three dates we dined, danced, drank and talked.
On the fourth date as I walked her to her door, she suggested a night cap.
The next morning I jokingly said,
"I was so sure that you would say yes, I brought a toothbrush with me."
She smiled that beautiful smile, nodded toward the bathroom and said,
"The blue one is yours."

This post was edited

NO ONE ELSE? No one else has a story about something in their life other than nudism?

This post was edited

When I took my drivers test in the late 60's it was in a 1963 Saab. Back then they were 3 cylinder with a 2 cycle engine. Oil had to be put into the gas tank when filled. It always got some strange looks from the station attendant. For a smooth start the engine was revved up and let out the clutch. It gave a very smooth ride. During my driving test the examiner, herring the speed of the engine, he put his hands on the dashboard thinking that it was going to take off like a rocket. When I told him that it was a 2 cycle, he then relaxed. Bet that was his first ride in that type of car!

This post was edited

Here is a slice of my life.

I was in for quite a surprise as I entered my favorite cocktail lounge one night. Several of the women I had been lying with and lying too were sitting at the bar in alphabetical order, Annie, Betty, Charlotte and Dotty.
Wiping down a table in the far corner was the cocktail waitress, Wendy, one I had dated a year earlier. Sitting alone at the far end of the bar was Theresa, the one I had been with the night before.

"Youre So Vain" by Carly Simon was playing on the juke box.
The married bartender tried to keep from laughing, I was dating her secretly.
Luckily, Theresa reacted fast. She stood up, hurried towards me and said, "Its about time, lets go." We left.

This post was edited

I was sitting in a cafe, and some girls opposite kept looking in my direction and giggling. They were facing the window,so I thought they must be amused by something outside.
I finished my lunch and went to the toilet. Standing at the urinal, put my hand to pull the zipper down, only to find it was already fully open. I didn't use that cafe again for a long time.

This post was edited

I recall a time when I was probably 10 and my mother had just cleaned the storm door window. A smudge appeared and she decided to see which one of us siblings was the culprit. We all of course said admitted innocence. She lined us up at the doorat thexsmudge and afterward found me to be the guilty one. I had to clean the glass. I asked how she figured it to be me. She said by the shape of the nose print with a laugh. It took me a good amount of time to realize it was my height that was equal to the smudge. I'd been tricked!

This post was edited

My ex-wife had a brilliant idea, other than leaving me, she went to a fabric store and bought two pieces of heavy duty terry cloth measuring 4 feet by 9 feet each and had them hemmed producing two beautiful large towels.
They caused quite a lot of comments and questions when we used them at our favorite nudist resort.
Within a few weeks other women followed my exs advice and large towels appeared.

This post was edited

Fifty Years Ago Today It Was 1970 --- The 70's Started --- My Favorite Decade

This post was edited

My brother in law is right handed, but always used his left hand to pick up and drink from a cup in restaurants. He explained most people are right handed so by using his left hand he drinks from the less used side of the cup. I was going to ask him which hand he uses when drinking from a glass, but I didn't bother.

This post was edited