RE:Have your feelings about being photographed at a nude beach changed over the years?

I dont think my views have changed over time. But they depend on the behaviour of the photographer.
If I am naked in a public place, most commonly a beach for me, then I have no expectation of privacy. So I have no problem with people using phones, cameras etc to record their visits to the beach and me appearing in photos.
However I do have an issue with those obviously taking photos in a more clandestine manner and a suspicion of what they are up to. As a photographer I have always thought it polite to ask an individuals permission if I want to/end up taking photos that are more specifically of them than the overall scene. And pretty much all the photography I do is off clothed people, so the courtesy should be the same whether the subject is clothed or naked.
So take a picture of me naked as part of a wider scene fine. Take a specific picture of me as a subject, fine if you ask. Take sneaky photos of me, not all right.

This post was edited