where would you like to cruise

what body of water would you like to cruise and what boat would you take ? how many days would you like to be gone.

This topic was edited
RE: where would you like to cruise

i would like to cruise/sail along the gulf coast of florida from Pensacola down throught the 10,000 islands to the keys, but i would wander and explore along the way. my choice of boat would probably be a catalina 22 with a sit on kayak tagging behind, yes i don't want nothing big and yes a retractable keel for gunkholing. how long, a month would be great..

This post was edited

wow sounds like a good plan...wish i had a month off i'd be more than happy to go with....i can cook.......

This post was edited

Our boat is currently on the hard in St Lucia. We are leaving from there in Sept 2012 and cruising up the islands to Florida, then the western Caribbean, through the panama canal and on to the South Pacific. Not sure how long we will be gone.... till the $$ runs out probably. If anyone knows good nude places in the Eastern Caribbean, post em up please?
Wayne & Dana

This post was edited

BTW, The boat is a Pearson 365 ketch.

This post was edited

From Key West to the Dry Tortugas with my Lugar Seabreeze 16 for a week or so.

This post was edited

We just returned from 2 week cruise on the Carian coast of Turkey. Great trip on a nice boat, it was Bavaria 44.
Dave

This post was edited