This post was edited
RE: why wemen look at the size?

LOL

This post was edited
RE: why wemen look at the size?

LOL

This post was edited
RE: the size matter?

Size does not matter! Only when its too small LOL!!!! In that case flip him over.

This post was edited

While my opinion has not been asked for since this was directed towards women... as someone who has had a few encounters of a sexual nature with the same sex, I can say this.

Size matters, but it doesn't.

For me, when talking about sexually, the bigger issue than length is girth (that's how thick it is). Even if you have a penis that is literally a foot long, you can control how much of it goes inside if your partner is uncomfortable with too much length inside them. However, if you're penis is as thick as a coke can, for example, you can't change the fact that your partner has to be willing and able to make their body accomodate that size before you can even begin to try to find mutual pleasure in each other. The clitoris, which is typically the source of female orgasms, is not even involved in penis-vagina intercourse and from my experiences is usually manually stimulated while engaged in said intercourse. In the sense of an orgasm from clitoral pleasure, the size of your penis really doesn't matter at all because it doesn't really have anything to do with it. For sex between two men where anal intercourse happens, the prostate is the main source of pleasure for the "bottom" or the man on the receiving end of anal intercourse. The prostate is typically about 2-3 inches into the rectum, so it doesn't take much at all in the sense of size to provide sensation to a man receiving anal sex. A source of pleasure for some people is the sensation of being filled up or full, and for those people size is an issue. Aesthetically speaking some people also like the looks of a visibly large penis. I can tell you this:

I've been with guys that are smaller, I've been with guys that are um, not small in any way. The bigger a guy is the more patient he has to be so that the person with him can adjust to accomodate. It also requires a sort of stamina to stay erect while waiting for the fun to start, so to speak, and not all guys have that. Also, bigger penises require more blood flow. Some guys have these large members, but they can't divert enough blood to truly get "rock hard". Keep in mind also, that the average penis size in the US is 5-5.5 inches erect.

At the end of the day it all depends on your experiences. There are people I know who are size queens/kings and could take you in their bedroom and pull out sex toys the size of your forearm. There are people I know who balk at the thought of anything much bigger than a magic marker going inside of them, and then there are people at all points inbetween. What I do know is this, if sex is important in your relationship and you're with a man who doesn't satisfy you for whatever reason, eventually that relationship will end or there will be unfaithfulness. Really though, if you make sure that the person you're with is genuinely satisfied with your sex life together, then the matter of size won't even arise.

This post was edited

While my opinion has....What I do know is this, if sex is important in your relationship and you're with a man who doesn't satisfy you for whatever reason, eventually that relationship will end or there will be unfaithfulness. Really though, if you make sure that the person you're with is genuinely satisfied with your sex life together, then the matter of size won't even arise.
This whole issue is silly and enough has been said about it.
The purpose of my post is to compliment youngbimale2007.
When he first popped up, he was beyond arrogant, rude and very immature. Not to mention terribly rambling in authoring a post.
As a conservative and a Catholic,(and a straight man) I look to engage in discussions with opposing points of views; but in a dignified way. He and I differ greatly on issues, but he was one of those bomb-throwers that would take a thousand words to say "screw you! I'm going to do whatever the hell I want, where I want and if you don't like it, too bad!".
This post is well written and thoughtful. Nicely done. I hope it marks a change for the better.

um... thanks? But i've never come here trying to be arrogant, rude, or immature. I also don't claim that I'm going to do whatever I want, I just think it's a shame that so many people have these unfortunate ideas on what nudism, sex, gender, sexual orientation, what they all are and "this absolutely means this" and... it's just unfortunate that people aren't even willing to listen to reason. I ramble because if I just throw out there "I think you're WRONG" well... then I come across as an asshole. The fact is all I'm doing is seeing people I disagree with and asking "why" the only time I might come across as an asshole is when people like NiM come in and just get nasty with me because I disagree with them. The problem I'm coming across the most is that people are afraid that if you relax on nudism in the least that it's going to turn into this free for all orgy or something, and also these ideas that I know by personal experiences are not truth. All I'm after is a live and let live attitude that people here don't seem to echo. I challenge convention and get no satisfying answers... if that changed you'd hear a lot less of me.

This post was edited

um... thanks? But i've never come here trying to be arrogant, rude, or immature.
Your intent notwithstanding, that is the impression that you give to Bruce, to me and to many others.
The fact is all I'm doing is seeing people I disagree with and asking "why" the only time I might come across as an asshole is when people like NiM come in and just get nasty with me because I disagree with them.
Evidently I am living rent-free in your head. IAC, the fact that you cannot debate me logically, rationally and objectively is not my burden.
The problem I'm coming across the most is that people are afraid that if you relax on nudism in the least that it's going to turn into this free for all orgy or something...
No, kid, the problem is that there are dickheads who come here, discover that they don't like the rules and restrictions imposed by the admin, and then whine, bitch, piss and moan, and demand that the rules be changed to accommodate their "If it feels good, do it!" mentality.
All I'm after is a live and let live attitude that people here don't seem to echo. I challenge convention and get no satisfying answers... if that changed you'd hear a lot less of me.
The only "answer" that you need or will get is that you are on a privately-owned and -operated website that has rules, policies and TOS established by the owner/admin, and those rules are not going to be changed because some young'un likes to "challenge convention".

Do you want to know what bothers me the most about you? It pretty much boils down to the idea that your word is law... and that you're absolutely right, which is ironic because I always hear people go "The older I get, the less I realize I know"... I guess that doesn't mean that the things you still think you know are in anyway open to reinterpretation.

Here's the next thing. No one else speaks like they have the authority to change things around here... you do. You speak as if your word is law, yet it isn't. This is why you stick out to me. I'm sorry if you think I'm trying to "change" anything but at the end of the day what it boils down to, since this is a privately owned site, is what the owner thinks. I've made enough noise I'm sure someone has tried to report me that sits in this general camp of "how dare you"... and I'm still here. Clearly the owner of this site isn't bothered by what I have to say. I don't mind that you have a dissenting opinion, what bothers me is you won't discuss it. I haven't asked any rules to be changed, my views on what is and isn't acceptable don't extend to this site, they extend to life in general and nudism as a whole. If you really think I care that much about the going ons of this particular site I don't. If I want a site that offers what I'm talking about I can find one or make my own it's not that hard.

To boil that down some, as I get accused of rambling. My biggest problem is that you don't discuss things. You have literally posted in here before a banner that says THE END to suggest that there's no discussing it and that you're absolutely right... this is the problem I have with you. I don't care that people here don't like certain images or discussions I'm working within the confines of this site so I know I'm OK on that level whether others like it or not. I talk about it to hopefully get people to see the other side of that argument. There's all these justifications on this site about why it's OK to ban single men and how it's gay activities that are driving people away and that women don't want to come because of... we generalize and stick people into these groups then go "no". What it does is leave these huge double standards and these strong outcries when my real life experiences have shown almost the opposite to be true when I have social nudity. When I'm with friends or acquaintences I meet it's a nonissue.

And btw, another point. I realize you have some 45 years on me, but I'm not a kid, and you need to stop acting as if this is just some brat whining about his toys. I may not have as long as you in being an adult, but I am currently 22 years old and well old enough to realize what I'm saying and learned enough to feel confident in the things that I do say. You may have been here longer, but I have more time on my side to win. Age doesn't equal wisdom, ask Charlie Sheen.

This post was edited

2 whole days I'm waiting now.

This post was edited

2 whole days I'm waiting now.

you can forget it NiM doesn't engage in rational debate unless he thinks he has the upper hand

This post was edited
Young and old people

When I was young, my Dad would try to teach me things. He would play or challenge me in sports, games, discussions.... I'd think I had the upper hand at times and then my Dad would use a line that I later learned as truth: "I've forgotten more than you'll ever know about _____."
That was true for many, many years. Now, I'm almost 50 and he is in his 80's. I finally found a few things where I know more than he does. Very few even still.
Wisdom comes only with age and experience but not to everyone. And you can take that to the bank.

This post was edited