This post was edited
RE: why wemen look at the size?

I don't have to tell you anything.
This made my day!

This post was edited

i want some answers

Go here - www.answers.com

Otherwise, Oregon Girl has done an excellent job for answering for every woman, every where.

This post was edited

Would that be weemen or weewomen?

This post was edited
RE: the size matter?

What a silly question.

This post was edited

Okay, Petyro, thank you for rephrasing the question and removing the demanding tone. After looking at your profile, I realize now that there may have been a little lost in your translation into English. As you have asked this question in the sex/sexuality section of the forum I can only assume you are referring to the size of a penis. And since you are a single man looking for answers only from women, I assume this is a matter of concern to you as an attraction factor.

But there is no one answer. To some women size does not matter and to others it does. That's like asking a man if the size of a woman's breasts matter. As far as nudism/naturismis concerned, no, size doesn't matter. A big part of nudism is body acceptance. Bodies and body parts come in all shapes and sizes. It's all about feeling comfortable in your own skin.

As the majority of the members of this site are male and very few women actually post on the forum,your question has been/will be mainly answered by men.

Jen
p.s. Seeing the one and only group you have joined on this site, I still highly question your motives for joining TrueNudists.

This post was edited

wemen?

This post was edited

Touch'e!! I've never been turned away because of my size.It's whether or not you know how to use it that counts.

This post was edited