Project Naked Acres

Project naked Acres is a 33 acre property that Annie and I are setting up as a free of charge nudist recreation area. It's just south of Bridger Montana and the driveway is off of Highway 310. Currently it has a steep drive leading into it, a few roads leading to fairly level camping or RV parking spots. A few trails. There is no power up here, but it does have a good 4G phone signal. We have many improvements planned such as an above ground pool hot tub sauna and an outhouse or two. first on the agenda is to bring the cat track loader to the property to improve the road leading in and to remove some trees to add roads on the property. The property is a pretty juniper treed ridge it's across the highway from our ranch.

This topic was edited
RE:Project Naked Acres

Tell me more about Project Naked Acres. Have you looked into using pendulum for power? It's not well known in US, but some universities have been experimenting with it as a power source. In Africa, they use pendulums to pump water from wells.

This post was edited

This is the first I've heard of pendulum generated power. Sounds like a fascinating concept, I can visualize the mechanics of it. I'll have to look into it further. Right now what were using at our place is solar and wind power.

This post was edited

Looks like a wonderful idea! Hope there are some trees big enough for hanging a hammock??? Are you near any viable nude friendly hiking trails? Would be awesome to base camp and go out on day hikes, ultra light :)

This post was edited

Yes conceivably you could hike for miles in the nude, the property is bordered by a thousand acres of federal land, and that's for public use. And if you followed the treed ridges you wouldn't even be seen. Even if you were seen, it wouldn't matter because in Montana outside of a city or town, simple nudity is not against the law.

This post was edited