RE:BBC - Good or Bad

I would also add that black people and black men should stop using the term.............

Agreed. More often now I'm seeing BBC as to how some presumably white people refer to a Black man. Which is akin to me calling a white girl "white titties" or "white holes." It would be different if I or someone was referring to my big Black cock, but again, it places all of the context on my appendage and not me.

This post was edited

Again, thanks for this topic. I know it's old, however, it's been relevant for the longest and still is. When I think of BBC, I think of microaggressions/straight-up racism. Like others have indicated, I do believe it negatively sexualizes/dehumanizes us rendering us sex objects. Of course, it is up to us to unpack all the trauma; this is why it's nice to have safe spaces whenever possible.

This post was edited

I think BBC are highly impressive, thats not mean, they should treat as offensive. Most BBC are well built up and highly effected by testosterone.

This post was edited

I think BBC are highly impressive, thats not mean, they should treat as offensive. Most BBC are well built up and highly effected by testosterone.

I'm curious why when black men tell you that they find the term offensive, your response is to say that they shouldn't.
Why is it so important to you to use the term?

This post was edited

I'm curious why when black men tell you that they find the term offensive, your response is to say that they shouldn't.Why is it so important to you to use the term?

Good question. What we are trying to say is that we are more than our sex organ. It would be like only referring to black women as WAPs. That would reduce them to just a sex toy and not a person that is to be respected and revered.

This post was edited

Yeah, I understand why you would feel offended. It is patronizing, and sounds as if whoever wants this is looking for some sort of sex service.....wham, bam, thank you ma'am sort of thing.

This post was edited