Annie won't get naked!

Sure she's fine getting naked now in front of just about anybody. She's even answered the door in the buff, for a total stranger. But it wasn't always like that.

Years ago we had an opportunity to go to a nudist recreation facility. We read the club website together, the facility rules made it clear that everyone was basically required to be naked. It went as far as to say that even if a woman were on her period, She could still go "topless with a waist wrap". Then Annie said to me, she's not going to a place with a bunch of people she doesn't know and a place she's never been and getting naked in front of everybody. So we didn't go.

And hell I would have gotten naked in the parking lot or drove there naked, I just wanted to go to a naked place and socialize. If the rules had required me to be naked, and allowed her to wear whatever she liked, we would have gone, Then when she got comfortable she would have been fine getting naked. As a result the club and the members lost out on a potentially willing female with a magnificent vagina. Now she loves being naked, and enjoys being admired by men.

We think clubs and recreation facilities are missing the boat with female participation by requiring them to be nude.

This is why Naked Acres has a nudity requirement for men and a clothing-optional invitation for women and children. This way we only get real men with balls, and women that are comfortable coming to check the scene out.

This topic was edited
RE:Annie won't get naked!

Lol ...Buck, we have the same situation at Fish Nature Camp. The " guys naked rule " keeps out the gawkers, ( mostly ) ......and the " ladies as you wish" makes every one comfortable . Also we have private campsites for newbies who want to naked but not in front of strangers. Lol...

This post was edited

That's way cool! Glad to hear it. And I agree with their logic 100%.

This post was edited

My wife goes to clubs with me but stays dressed and has fun others welcome her even dressed the only place you have to be nude is in the pool

This post was edited

That reminds me of my first ever venture into public nudity. My wife's (female) friend lived in Brighton. One sunny day I persuaded them to come with me to the nudist beach. It was packed. As we fond a spot I stripped off causing the friend to exclaim " you are a little boy" ( or was it "you are a little boy"). They stayed dressed, possibly more dressed than they would on a textile beach. That day left lasting memories.

This post was edited

My wife goes to clubs with me but stays dressed and has fun others welcome her even dressed the only place you have to be nude is in the pool

There are many C/O resorts; and many other resorts now allow first-timers to keep something on, with the exception of the pool area. I know neither my ex-wife or current one would have never agreed to go to a "nude mandatory" resort. It was difficult enough getting them (especially my ex) to accompanying me in the first place.

Being able to stay covered took a lot of the pressure off. After hanging out outside the pool area in her beach wrap for a bit and interacting with some friendly nudists, my wife decided to go topless. After being topless for a while, and seeing the harmlessness of it, she decided she was ready to give the pool area - and complete nudity - a shot. By the time she got in the shower and hot tub, and being surrounded by friendly naked people, she was ready to stay naked.

It took a but longer with my ex. The first couple of trips, she went nude only when there weren't other - or very few - people around. It was an overnight stay that did it for her. After hanging out in her sarong the first day, and sleeping nude that night, she woke up the next morning and decided to sit for a while with me nude by our bungalow. Then we decided to go on an early morning hike on the trail. Bythe time we got back she was ready to stay naked the rest of the day.

So yes it's important to have at least have a C/O policy for newcomers. And make them feel welcome even if they have something on.

This post was edited

Exactly, and I think we all know from experience when you try to pressure a woman into something you're nearly guaranteed to get the opposite.

When I was a kid my mom would go to nude beaches, they were actually places along the river where people would just go naked if they wanted to, and others just wore clothes. Didn't seem to be a big deal. And it created a nice atmosphere for people to become acclimated with nudity. Course nowadays, that sort of an area would be a magnet for creepers and purves.

This post was edited

I didn't think there were policies to enforce nudity. I thought optional was optional when part of a couple. I think your concept is awesome!

This post was edited

It's funny, I was just talking to a woman the other day she's interested in nudity or at least curious about getting involved with a nudist group. But she's single, said there's no way she'd comfortable going and stripping down. That's when I told her, we got you covered, you can wear whatever you want, or don't want.....

I think for a woman, especially a single woman it would be almost impossible to get her to go to a nude function if she thought she'd be pressured or expected to strip down. I'm sure comfort levels would increase once everybody got to know each other.

This post was edited

when I first went to Sol Sante back in 1985 ... the deal was, that visitors could wear what they wanted, or not. Same with the Vantan club in North Vancouver British Columbia. The rule there, used to be that someone who was thinking about becoming a member could have 3 free visits without getting nude.
on Open House days, we have lots of folks visiting yet no requirement that they get naked.
my opinion is that folks ought to be able to wear whatever they want at a nudist club. Myself = I'm fine with being naked in the midst of people wearing clothes.
definitely the right way to introduce women / girls to social nudism is by allowing them to ease-in to it, as they get comfortable

This post was edited