RE:do you perfer a scrotum furry, or shaved?

i do love heavily furry balls

This post was edited

I have shaved my balls in the past and do like the feeling of the smooth skin and the free dangle, but I prefer mine...and partners natural. Esthetically, I love a natural, unshaved body. The patterns of body hair add to the texture and landscapes of the body. As smooth as shaved balls my feel to the hand, my lips are far too sensitive and always felt like I made out with sandpaper for three days...haven't known anyone cute enough for that.

This post was edited

I keep mine shaved, love the feel when they rub against my legs.

This post was edited

Smooth for me

This post was edited

Shaved and smooth. Feels so soft to the touch. My wife prefers it that way too

This post was edited

Do any guys get waxed? That seems like a good idea....

I do whenever possible by a pro. Painless to me, best results and feels great. When waxing not possible, shave, my second choice.

This post was edited

Smooth for myself, I shave my cock and scrotum daily after I wash my hair. I take a handful of shampoo and use it as shave cream in conjunction with a 5 blade men's razor.

This post was edited

Smoothe for me too! I tried waxing and a hair removal cream and it just burnt the skin! OUCH! So I prefer to shave lower stomach cock and Balls smooth! AHA!

This post was edited

I agree with you! Me too!

This post was edited

I prefer my balls smooth. I use Nads cream on my balls and my crack every other week. My balls are more sensitive when smooth and I prefer sucking on smooth balls but I like to suck on hairy balls as well!

This post was edited