RE:do you perfer a scrotum furry, or shaved?

love shaved I shave there same round the penis

This post was edited

I prefer it shaved.... love the silky smooth feeling...

This post was edited

The furrier the better! Love the look and feel of all that hair!

This post was edited

Shaved smooth is what I prefer. I have been now for more than 20 years, however it was kind of forced on me, not that I am complaining.
Growing up in the tropics, and being quite hairy, I contacted a tropical skin problem when 15yo. Put up with it for about 2 years till I had to have a hernia fixed. Well back then they shaved you from tit to knee, every thing had to go. It was after the shave that the Doctor on inspection, told me I had a no too common infection in my hair follicles and the best way to stop the recurring infection was the keep the hair short or shaved, especially around my bum and right out to my navel. I also contacted this with my underarm hair. They are gone. Today, I actually tweeze the slight hairs that appear every tow or three days. I shave around the back every week and that takes care of all problems. A side affect is that if I am not careful, I get very bad ingrown hair from time to time.
I love how it feels and so does my partner. No sticking or anything like that, am I just luxuriate in having my balls played with and massaged . . . . . .

This post was edited

The furrier the better! Love the look and feel of all that hair!

Agree. Love it be hairy on mine and on others. It looks the best when its natural.

This post was edited

I prefer a well maintained shaved or waxed scrotum to match the entire rest of my body. Frequent grooming looks so healthy and feels great in a light breeze. Always a joy to have another male do the shave or wax and return the favor to all body parts.

This post was edited

I keep mine shaved along with the rest of my body from the neck down.

This post was edited

Definitely shaved as I don't like getting stray hairs in my mouth when I'm sucking and licking a scrotum! I keep mine smooth, as well as my cock shaft, and keep the pubes on a close trim.

This post was edited

It is difficult to thoroughly depilate hair from a scrotum, but I do my best, since I also manscape my bush.

This post was edited

It is difficult to thoroughly depilate hair from a scrotum, but I do my best, since I also manscape my bush.

This post was edited