RE:do you perfer a scrotum furry, or shaved?

It is difficult to thoroughly depilate hair from a scrotum, but I do my best, since I also manscape my bush.

This post was edited

Definitely shaven smooth. ;-)

This post was edited

I just tried smooth and like it a lot! A bit of work to keep it that way, but the feeling is really nice.

This post was edited

Definitely shaved smoot

This post was edited

I shave my cock and balls every day and have been for years. I find that shaving every day prevents the itch when it starts growing back. I trim the area between my cock and my belly button short like a lot of guys do with their beards. Love how it looks on me.

This post was edited

My thoughts entirely. I shave from my backbone , under and up to my navel daily. Every few weeks I use nair and shave it off. It makes things smoother and definitely softer. It feels great and I could never go back to hairy.

This post was edited

My thoughts entirely. I shave from my backbone , under and up to my navel daily. Every few weeks I use nair and shave it off. It makes things smoother and definitely softer. It feels great and I could never go back to hairy.

This post was edited

I've been shaving my sack and trimming my pubes for years. It just looks better and I like the feel. I've discovered that if I dont let it grown back to long, I can easily trim it up quickly, easily and painlessly with my electric shaver.

This post was edited

Trimmed, not shaved. I like my hair, wherever it will grow anymore!

This post was edited

Trimmed, not shaved. I like my hair, wherever it will grow anymore!
Ditto!

This post was edited