Nude workout in Fort Lauderdale see update

I work out nude twice a week in Fort Lauderdale. Unfortunately the gym is for men only. I posted some pics and videos on my media page. I love working out nude and get a much better workout in than when I am clothed at the regular gym, especially if I am being watched. It would be nice to get a group of guys together for sort of a nude workout group once or twice a week.
UPDATE 9/10/22:
I just bought a place in Vero Beach and will be moving up there next month, but will still be visiting the Ft. Lauderdale area once a week and getting a nude workout in

This topic was edited
RE:Nude workout in Fort Lauderdale

What Gym?

This post was edited

Club Fort Lauderdale. My nude workout pics on my profile were taken there

This post was edited

No Covid 5/15 for me. I am outside a lot and rarely wear a shirt. I actually saw a Bengali friend recently and he told me it was one of the few times he had seen someone of European decent who was darker than he was. I have been doing body weight and band exercises in the basement (nude) and walking and biking (shirtless). My weight is a few pounds below where it was in March. My gym has reopened but I haven't been back, mostly because of concerns about Covid but also because I don't want to exercise dressed.

This post was edited

I have been doing my nude workouts on Sunday mornings pretty regularly now and will probably add Thursday afternoon soon.Yesterday I went on a 3 hour pass. I had been dealing with heartburn so decided not to work out so just spent most of the time laying out nude at the pool.
This morning I went to LA Fitness and decided to do the chest exercises that I missed yesterday The funny thing was, I could not do anywhere near the workout I do at the Club on Sundays. I always thought that working out nude gives me more energy, especially when being watched.
Sort of like Sampson and his hair, I get stronger without my clothes.

This post was edited

Been there, Club Fort Lauderdale, I worked out weights w my dick out of speedo... got watched and videoed, love it

This post was edited

Been there, Club Fort Lauderdale, I worked out weights w my dick out of speedo... got watched and videoed, love it

Isn't it uncomfortable to have your dick through the waist band or leg opening?
Why not just work out nude?

This post was edited
RE:Nude workout in Fort Lauderdale if you are considering it there is half price 6 month memberships until 7/6/22

I workout nude every Sunday morning at Club Fort Lauderdale. Except for when I am out of town doing naked bike rides. I would like to get a group of guys together for a nude workout group.
Anyone that may be interested note that they are having a sale on 6 month memberships. Regular price $40 sale price $20.
This is running from July1-6. Keep in mind a one time membership runs $13 so if you will go twice or more in 6 months it is the way to go. My membership runs out on the 9th and I was not planning on renewing it until I got back from my next trip. But while I will lose a month it was still a good deal so I went for it. Now keep in mind that you still have to purchase a room or locker, but they have specials on that too. I buy books of 7 3hour passes for $91 that works out to $13 each so If I don't plan on staying the full 6 hours of a room or locker I just use them. Unless I am going on a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday afternoon then the room or locker special works out better.

This post was edited