delete messages

how to delete messages permanently? If I "click" on delete it always comes back. I did with my problem to the management I never get a response (this is often the case)

This topic was edited
RE:delete messages

I have exactly the same exerience. I cannot get rid of messages neither and like you I NEVER receive an answer from the hosts of this site. Very annoying.

This post was edited

I think it's like a e-mail. If the consignee has read the e-mail you can't delete it any more. Or like a letter. If it is in the mailbox you can't get it back,.

This post was edited

I would certainly like to clean out my inbox and sent boxes. Im on the OCD spectrum and having all of that superfluous information needs to get out cuz its making me uncomfortable. No patch is available to wipe all sent? All inbox? I really have no need to save any message so I would like to delete them all. Other sites similar to this one allow me to delete everything! What gives?

This post was edited

I have the same problem with friend requests and messages from strangers with profiles directing to alternate sites for sex. Whether I mark them SPAM or delete them they come right back. Ive even written to the site admins about it but nothing comes of it. Can we please get some action so old messages are deleted permanently?

This post was edited

Geoffbb, You are not alone, many of us have had the same problem. I can flag someone that is a fake, I can report someone and block them, but I cannot delete them so they keep coming back. This is an area that does need to be addressed by Management.

This post was edited