January Event

I'm looking to see who is interested in meeting at Island Spa on a Saturday in January. I'm free either the 18th or 25th. Does anyone have a preference?

This topic was edited
RE:January Event

Can not make the 25th but maybe the 18th. Have to see what the weather is that day.

This post was edited

Dang I cannot make either day.

I was planning to go to King Spa or Island Spa February 1st. Anyone available then?

This post was edited

I can't make it on the 18th, but would love to join you if it's on the 25th!

This post was edited

It looks like the 25th works best. Let's plan the event for then. If you plan on coming, please let me know by posting here or through a direct message. It would be great if we could get more than a few people!

This post was edited

Where is the Island Spa located? If I'm in the area I'd like to join you.
T

This post was edited

Traildoc, it would be great to see you. For details on the spa and other information, see my post in this group from our February 23, 2019 get together.

This post was edited

I am interested in attending.

This post was edited

As a follow up to the 1/25/20 event at Island Spa, there are several people who have expressed interest. It isn't a formal, sponsored event but rather just an opportunity to let other TN people know about it. There's always more motivation to go when you know there will be other people there for the same reason. I will post again next week on the status. In the mean time, if you plan on going, either post here or send me a message.

This post was edited

The spa is open all day. I suspect some people will go in the morning at about 10, some in the afternoon, and many for the entire day. It all depends on who comes and their schedule.

This post was edited

I can make the 25th too.

This post was edited