Max Session lock outs

Is anyone else having problems logging into the Chat Room this week? Seems that since all major credit cards are being accepted the "service" has been degraded.

This topic was edited
me to

i as well are having problems getting in

This post was edited
RE: Max Session lock outs

last night max users was decreased to 200, this morning down to 100...no idea why...TT1 did not send out memo...

Jen

This post was edited

I'm having the problem as well. :(

This post was edited

I'm a paid, certified member, and I can't get in!

This post was edited

I agree. Seems like this site has become so successful, that minimum access should be given to those who neither get certified, or pay for the service.

This post was edited

did anyone even consider that there might have been a server issue with the company that the chat room is leased from? or some kind of software issue?
could be that simple....
everybody take a deep breath and have patience, and wait, for resolve, the world isn't gonna fall apart if you can't get into chat this minute, right NOW, immediately.....

This post was edited

Sure. It could well be a server issue or a software upgrade. The former can happen without warning but rarely last for very long. S/W upgrades would normally be scheduled and due notice given. The lack of any information from TT on these occasions is something that could easily be rectified and save us all "wondering". Just a thought.

This post was edited
Lockout

This site has how many tens of thousands of members and only 100 can get in chat? I come to this site because it's interactive with the chat room. If I can't get into chat, I just as soon go to one of the other nudist sites and sit and play the email game all day. Increase the size of users allowed in the chat room. This isn't good people.

This post was edited
RE: Lockout

This site has how many tens of thousands of members and only 100 can get in chat? I come to this site because it's interactive with the chat room. If I can't get into chat, I just as soon go to one of the other nudist sites and sit and play the email game all day. Increase the size of users allowed in the chat room. This isn't good people.

Hi Spence, the room limit was actually increased to 250 a couple of months back. Only a small percentage of the membership uses the chat room on a regular basis. Never saw it come close to reaching that limit (highest was about 175 between the two rooms). I'm not sure why the room limit was decreased back to 100 max, but hoping that will change soon. It may be that there is such a small percentage of the almost 70,000 members who are actually willing to be paying members.

One person owns the site and all the expenses of running the site come out of his pocket. One of the biggest monthly expenses he has is the chat feature. I'm afraid to say that if the chat were limited to only the paying members (who actually use chat) you'd be hard pressed to ever reach the current 100 max at any one time. Just a thought on my part, no real data to back that up.

It would also be helpful if all those who fall asleep on cam would leave the room first and all those who log into chat only to surf the net elsewhere would refrain from doing so. That would definitely decrease the number of times all the people who actually want to chat get the "max session" lock out message.

Jen

This post was edited
RE: Lockout

Well said Spence, seeing as I can't get into the chat room at the moment I'll waste a bit of time posting on here. I enjoy the chat room too because it's live and ineractive and have made most of my friends from chatting on there.
Be patient???? Give me a break, it's 2011 not 1911. Is TT so patient when he takes his money from our accounts???
One solution I've seen used on other sites in preference is given to paying members at busy times, seeing as the chat room max. is at 100 now, surely it would be easy to install a program that only allows paying members to enter once it reaches 70-80 in the chat room. Of course after that Certified Members should get preference.
Something else that needs to be reinstalled is the Certified Members room only being able to be accessed by certified members, we all know what that room has turned into at the moment!! This might clean things up a bit if reisntalled.
I'll get off my soap box now.....
Sorry I'll stay on it a bit longer..... "over max session" in the chat room again ZZZZZZZ

This post was edited