Super newspaper article re: nudism

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1227369/Anyone-breast-stroke-Our-writer-loses-body-hang-ups-compete-naturist-Olympics.html
The link to this article was posted by a regular maybe a year ago, read it then and really enjoyed it. If I could remember who posted it I would give credit...but I've slept since then! I just came across it again today, and felt that the time was right to share with newer members.
Ms. Hatcher's line near the bottom struck me as a lot of the reason I'm a nudist, hence, I use it in my sig. "There is something about being naked that means you are obliged to be
friendly and welcoming. When all your defences are stripped away and you
don't have the identity of your clothes to hide behind, all you're left
with is exactly the same as what everyone else has.
"
I hope ya'll enjoy!
Gator1

This topic was edited
Newspaper Story

You are right Gator, fantastic story. We love all stories with a happy ending.

This post was edited
RE: Super newspaper article nudism

Thanks, NIM! I was looking for the article, searched on here for a while and didn't find, so I actually googled the quote from my sig...voila'...the Daily Mail article popped up!
Gator1

This post was edited
Great Article -

Very good article - her way of describing her feelings is very eloquent and easy to follow. A great read for any female who is anxious about experiencing social nudity for the first time. Thank you for sharing...

This post was edited
RE: Great Article -

A very enjoyable article. I'm hoping to venture into social nudism this year and the article has dispelled a few fears that I have. The one point made about having your first social nude experience with people you don't know has given me a nice idea. Will hopefully be going solo to the nakeddragons guest house in a few months time!

This post was edited