RE:Is public nudity a form of free speech?

Arkansas is one law that I dont understand. That law takes away the freedom of choice. Not only is it a law against public places, people cannot choose to go to places that nudity is acceptable.

It seems to go against the constitutional right of assembly but there doesnt seem to be anyone to test it. I have spoken to the guy who runs unconstitutional Arkansas web site and he has had little or no support in trying to challenge the law. Seems to me if we cant figure that out when it seems so blatant a state law how do we make change on a national level.

This post was edited

I have frequently gone to Forty Acre Club (FAC) in Missouri and I am now sitting in Oak Lake Trails (OLT) in Oklahoma. Every weekend I am at FAC I meet several people from Arkansas. I just talked to one of the residents of OLT who said about 35% of the members of OLT are from Arkansas. All are willing to travel hours to go to nudist resorts. The problem is that in order to fight the law most often it starts with an arrest. Then there would be the media coverage. If you are still working then that is a problem. If you are not out with your friends then that is a problem. For some reason nudity is a bigger taboo than anything that people used to be proud to be arrested for. That is a problem.

This post was edited

I have frequently gone to Forty Acre Club (FAC) in Missouri and I am now sitting in Oak Lake Trails (OLT) in Oklahoma. Every weekend I am at FAC I meet several people from Arkansas. I just talked to one of the residents of OLT who said about 35% of the members of OLT are from Arkansas. All are willing to travel hours to go to nudist resorts.

That is interesting stat. I know someone who loves in Missouri and goes to 40 acres will have to explore that more. The other issue is the national advocacy group dont really advocate for individual freedom they advocate for commercial venues and large public spaces like beaches because that is the underlying business model.

That is really different fro. The UK where the national naturist organization advocated for individual freedoms and won a decriminalization of the penal code regarding public nudity. This in terms benefited both business and individuals.

This post was edited