British Naturism - Joining Restrictions

Has anyone managed to join this cultish org. I hear that they automatically reject older than average single males. Apparently they impose additional requirements which are not part of the usual joinng process in order to make it all more difficult. Then they also fail to respond to emails requesting help on the basis that this is their way of indicating that you have been rejected. Thanks - CJB P.S. PM me if you'd rather.

This topic was edited
RE:British Naturism - Joining Restrictions

Is that for real? we are members of the Eastbourne Naturist Club and have just seen some holiday resorts require a membership to a naturist organisation. I sincerely hope they are not being agist

This post was edited

Not found that a problem, they just seem to be happy to take anyone's money. However, I am blocked from their South West twitter account and I have no idea why, I try to keep my twitter account (BJay_Nudist) to straight forward non sexual nudism.

This post was edited

I had no problem joining BN last year aged 66.

This post was edited

I don't understand. Are you saying you applied for membership and were rejected? If not, why are you stirring things up without trying?

This post was edited

British Naturism has no discriminatory practices as far as age, sex of sexual orientation are concerned. The only refusal or cancellation of membership which I know about is where the applying member has a known history of sexual offending which would be inappropriate in a naturist situation.
There are, however, naturist clubs who practice discrimination of the basis or sex and marital status and BN is active in trying to persuade them to change this. Unfortunately the only thing they can do other than persuasion is to discontinue the club's membership of BN which would be totally counterproductive in this instance.

This post was edited