Naked movie stars

OK we all like to see famous people without their clothes and if it's in a naturist rather than sexual way even better but I was also interested to note how someone can change their attitude.
In 1986 a 24 year old Amanda Donohoe appeared in a film call Castaway. (Google it if you want to know the story). There's a great scene in it when she walks towards the camera and removes her bikini before offering to make her co-star (Oliver Reed) a cup of tea.
In an interview soon after when she was in LA Law she seemed embarrassedthat she'd done full frontal nudity - perhaps it was affecting her career in the US.
However, 10 years or so later she was interviewed again but this time refered to the film as something she was really pleased about as there was a visual record of what she looked like naked at 24.

Just thought it was interesting how her attitude changed, if she had been 'thinking about' doing nude when she moved to the US shewould have missed out on the chance to 'check out' her 24 year old body!!

So, my theory is, everyone should have a nude photo/video shoot in their early 20's so they can look back on it in later life!!

This topic was edited
RE: Naked movie stars

Well, I didn't look all that great in my 20's either. But I think in this age of digital/phone cameras, most people in their twenties probably have a couple of naked pics around.

This post was edited

We are really glad that we have taken lots of pics through the years.
Fortunately, Stacy has kept her outstanding body shape for the whole 28 years we have been married.
It great to be able to see her as a fresh-faced 20 something in pics and vids...

This post was edited

I thinkhaving an early age nudephoto(s) and/or video(s) is a great memory keeper idea. Just wish I had gotten into the lifestyle in my twenties, andhad takensome pics then, instead of waiting until my sixties...

This post was edited

I think having an early age nude photo(s) and/or video(s) is a great memory keeper idea. Just wish I had gotten into the lifestyle in my twenties, and had taken some pics then, instead of waiting until my sixties...

At least you found nudism. Others never do and never have body acceptance. I got into nudism @ age 19 and I do have photos from over the years. My weight is about the same it was 18 years ago, just slightly re-distributed.

This post was edited

I thought the seen with Kathy Bates in "About Schmidt" in the hot tub scene was the boldest & Ballziest movie star display of nudity I've ever witnessed. My hat is off to ya Ms. Bates!
You should watch Castaway!! (not the Tom Hanks Cast away)

This post was edited

I agree Nikki Helen Mirren is the best and famous person I ever found proud to be nudists

This post was edited
RE: Naked Movie Stars

There quite a few that I would love to see nude. The one I would most love to see nude in person is Cybil Shepherd!! I can't tell why but I've always wanted to see her in person nude!!

This post was edited