foreskin proud

hi guys- big fan of foreskin here- think it's the best way to be and to look at

big fan of a big over hang or tight phimosis too...
happy to chat more and Skype if you want to PM

This topic was edited
RE:foreskin proud

not in Scandinavia- profile says GB

I'm certainly not antisemetic, however I do believe that genital mutilation in men and women should be illegal in all religions. just like in many faiths, children get the option to "rejoin" religions, confirmation/baptism/bar(bat)mitzvah's .... maybe they should decide then if they want to have part of their body changed for their faith?

This post was edited

Mate

You clearly have strong feelings about the subject.....

My post was about my personal preference, for my own body and for the penises that frankly arouse me slightly more than others.

I am not here to persecute someone for their lack or excessive foreskin....

I have met MANY a non Jewish person who are cut and many of them regret the decision their parents made.... I have also met men who identify as muslim and jewish who also "miss their skin"

I have met many who are very happy with their cut dick..... as was I

I didn't post here for a lecture, a history lesson or to be made to feel shitty for having any kind of preference - and I'm sure many others in this group didn't either.

Next time you feel the need to berate someone on their view, drop them a message and ask them if they want your opinion.

I think ur body hair looks hot- again, preference- a shave all mine off
x

This post was edited

I prefer uncut.

Wow that must make me an antisemite

This post was edited

Ok, why take this post from been something of been proud to be uncut to a religious thing of uncut to cut penis?

I for one thank my parents for keeping me uncut and I kept my son uncut. It was the way the male genitals were created for various reasons. I personally would not want to be cut. I know that I have much more sensation around the glad than cut penis gland which in turns makes my sexual pleasure different than a guy with cut penis. How can a guy with a cut penis get the sensations and pleasure of having foreskin rub back and forth on gland? Or the feel of having a finger or tongue place between gland and foreskin and having it go around the gland.

For me, I'm proud of my foreskin, I'd have it no other way.

This post was edited