Totally smooth

I took the plunge yesterday. For years I shaved basically from my waist down. I ve always hated any body hair and I have plenty, but always left hair on my torso and arms and back. While in the outdoor shower yesterday I decided I've got to try it. Total smooth from neck down. It's honestly a different look and feel. Can't give you an honest opinion yet weather I like the look. Maybe I'm just not used to it. Guess we will see how I adjust. My wife when she saw me kinda just wrinkled her nose.

This topic was edited
RE:Totally smooth

Your new look is awesome.

This post was edited

Welcome fellow smoothie!
I have been shaved from the neck down for about 35 years and plan to stay that way.

This post was edited

nose to toes smooth over 10 years now i'll never go back, I use a body groomer once a week as the more you shave the slower and to some hair it doesn't return

This post was edited

Hope your wife takes to your new look. It might take a while to get used to being smooth all over but as you'd already been partially shaving yourself. We can't see ourselves not being smoothies after a long time being this way, we like being nudest nudists, how it feels and the other one looks and how other smoothies look.

This post was edited

Although I am definitely not of that mindset yet,I applaud yu for doing it if that is what makes you feel more confident nude. Part of the coming out O would say. For me it has been shaving down there. I plan to again soon and make a video to post on what its like with Nair. Easy and effective. Just dont leave it on too long. Women have offered to shave the rest of me. Maybe someday.

This post was edited