pubic area

I would like to have no hair around my genital's area I have always trimmed short but would like to be bare now. any suggestions on best way shaving seems like to much work and creams say do not use down there.

This topic was edited
RE:pubic area

Google it

This post was edited

Google it

This post was edited

I lasered my back, scrotum, shaft and bikini area a couple of years ago. Left a pubic patch above the shaft.
Expensive, and slightly uncomfortable during the treatment, but worth it to me. Age can be an issue if you have a lot of gray in that area, as the laser does not affect gray hair.

This post was edited

I would like to have no hair around my genital's area I have always trimmed short but would like to be bare now. any suggestions on best way shaving seems like to much work and creams say do not use down there.
I use Magic Shave everywhere I want the hair to be gone. My last two grooms were entire body grooms. Neck to toes

This post was edited

Get some needle nose pliers and pull them out by the root one by one.

This post was edited

Get some needle nose pliers and pull them out by the root one by one.

OUCH! That would take a while.

I've used Magic Shave down there and it worked pretty well. Then I had it waxed which lasts even longer but gets to be expensive at $65 a pop. Found another cream called Nads for Men and I think it works a little better than Magic Shave IMO. Lasts for about a week or so.

This post was edited

Women use tweezers but I guess real men use pliers!

This post was edited

I have found that Magic Shave powder is a good product. I think it works better than the creme and it is cheaper. Not a big deal but when you are doing your whole torso it does add up.
I think my easiest plan is to hit a area every morning in the shower and in a few mornings I have done my whole nipples to knees area that I take care of.
If you get into a routine it is really not a big deal.
Later,

This post was edited

Women use tweezers but I guess real men use pliers!

Tough men use Vise Grips like these. They can grab a bunch of hair at one time. Get's the job done quicker.

This post was edited

I use a safety razor with soap in the shower every other day and I like how it looks.

This post was edited