RE:pubic area

I managed to do some messy damage down there the first few times I shaved my balls but it's pretty normal with no cuts anymore. I do a careful all over pubic/balls shave about every 2-3 days with one of the two-blade disposables and hit the area above every day with my electric shaver. I tried to use that on my balls a couple of times and learned to not do that; really cut up the skin somehow. But the upper area can handle it just fine. Now it's just a part of my normal morning operation and doesn't add any appreciable time.

This post was edited

I am a 62yr woman that gets a Brazilian wax every two to three months does not hurt you get used to it

This post was edited

The credit card works well or I also use a shower scrunge

This post was edited

The credit card works well or I also use a shower scrunge

I just use a wash cloth which seems to work just fine. Then drop it in the wash.

This post was edited

I started with the powder but found it very difficult to mix with the water so I switched to the cream. Maybe not as good as the powder but a lot easier to use.

I found the cream to be not as good as the powder. Yes I still mess up the mix for the powder but the powder is cheaper than the cream. Since I do this weekly I prefer to go the cheaper route with take a little more time to prep

This post was edited

I started with the powder but found it very difficult to mix with the water so I switched to the cream. Maybe not as good as the powder but a lot easier to use.I found the cream to be not as good as the powder. Yes I still mess up the mix for the powder but the powder is cheaper than the cream. Since I do this weekly I prefer to go the cheaper route with take a little more time to prep

If doing your whole body I can understand that. Nads for Men cream seems to work well enough for me since I only do the 1 area.

This post was edited

Have been totally smooth below the waist for about 20 years now, and truly love the feeling. I shave in the shower at least once, but usually twice a week in the shower with just bar soap for shaving cream.

This post was edited

I like to start out if long hair by trimming short with scissors or better a razor. Then I use Nair around but never Btwn back of scrum sack and ass or it will burn you. It takes me the full 8 mins after applied to work and have shower ready with a rag to wipe away. Cannot do again nor it says be in sun for 3 days. May take a second time to really get smooth. Then do maybe every month or so as needed. I plan to post a video if doing it soon. AustinJohn. Ill try to post notice video available.

This post was edited

I have been shaved for about 30 years and plan to stay that way. I think that it looks better for me.

This post was edited

shaving seems like to much work
I've been shaving everyday since 1980. It is not too much work.

This post was edited