Intro

Hello everyone.
I'm new to nudism. I like to get naked at home and also sleep naked. I never been nude in public except those few times on the beach at night.

This topic was edited
RE:Intro

Welcome to our world. Ive found that if you enjoy being nude in private you will probably also enjoy it in public. Youll be surprised how easy it is, once you decide to step outside your comfort zone. Enjoy.

This post was edited

Welcome. Best place to go for first time experience is a nudist resort. Everyone there is so accepting, and the perverts that you'd normally find on a nude beach aren't there.

This post was edited

Welcome Aboard!
Hope you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Welcome to freedom fellings house.

This post was edited

hello... I also sleep nude. and.. late at night at Ocean City NJ or LBI,,, I like walking the beach. I get undressed and walk by the shoreline.. its kind of spiritual... a glass (cup!) of wine... the stars. it's a nice feeling...

This post was edited

Hello everyone.I'm new to nudism. I like to get naked at home and also sleep naked. I never been nude in public except those few times on the beach at night.

Good for you. That is the best way to start. Then make the transition to safe social nudity when you are ready.
A word of advice. Don't let anyone force you into anything go at your pace. Also remember there is a difference between what happens online and in real life naturism

This post was edited

I started going black beach I felt good down there first I took all my clothes off enjoyed the ocean on my body

This post was edited