new to the nudist world

well at the age of 58 i attend my first nudest resort in jun of 2010. this was in tuscon az, sierra viste just outsideof tusconaz. to say the least i ,love the exp. and since then i've gone to the semionale resort twice in davie fl.twice.
i'm planing to attending the resort in paw paw w . va soon since i live in va, which is about two hours away. looking for a female who may
interest in attend with me as a couple.
thanks ken
in reva va

This topic was edited
RE: new to the nudist world

Ken, Welcome to this site and the wonderful world of nudism. I think you visited Mira Vista. A nice place to de-stress and relax for sure.

This post was edited

Welcome to a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people.

This post was edited

Welcome Ken, to True Nudists and to the wonderful world of being stress free. There are a lot of great folks on TN.

This post was edited

i went to my first nude beach in st martin in 97 it was a blast but i went tom my first nude resort in 09 to the bare buns fun run at the kaniksu ranch that was an awesome time as well hopefully one day ill make it back to those 2 places again

This post was edited
NEW NUDISTS AND PROUD OF IT

MY WIFE AND I STARTED TOYING WITH NUDISMLAST SUMMERON CLEARWATER LAKE SLIPPING THE FISHING BOAT INTO A TIGHT LITTLE COVE WITH A NICE SPOT TO SKINNYDIP AND A COMFORTABLE AMOUNT OF PRIVACY TO GET US STATED AND FROM THERE WE DISCOVERED THE FORTY ACRE CLUB. OUR FIRST VISIT WAS VERY NERVOUS TO START, BUT AFTER ONLY FIVE MINUTES WE KNEW WE LOVED IT AND AFTER ONLY 3 HOURS WE DICIDED TO BECOME MEMBERS AND SIMCE THEN WEVE ATTENDED PARTIES AND WE HAVE MADE MANY GOOD FRIENDS. WE ARE TRUELY NUDISTS AND LOVE THE FREEDOM OF BEING NUDE. WE ARE HUMAN AND SOMETIMES BEING NUDE OUT IN THE WARM SUN AND WE CAN'T HELP BUT RUN OFF TOGETHER FOR SOME FUN, BUT LETS FACE IT MOST COUPLES ENJOY SEEING EACH OTHER NAKED AND WHEN YOU ARE NUDE ALL THE TIME TOGETHER, IT IS A TURN ON SOMETIMES. BUT MOSTLY ITS THE FREEDOM AND THE FEELING OF BEING NAKED OUTSIDE.

This post was edited

snip
Greetings, Ken, from the UK - wish I'd known about the place in Tucson when we were out there a few years back.

Mira Vista is relatively new and may not have been there at the time. :)

This post was edited

Welcome to a good site !!!!
Ya are probalby wondering why ya waited so long to enjoy being naked with others, many have. To shed cloth and leave much stress with in the confines of them. It is awesome to share sun and a bbq and converstion with folks that enjoy being nude.

This post was edited