RE: nude in yard

Our yards are separated by a rickety wooden fence. If that makes me an exhibitionist....so be it.
">

This post was edited

We live in the city on a dead end street and I am lucky tobe last house but even lucker to have cool neighbor best thing I did was bring it up to.them we wave hi and even had a few chats at the fence line and that with the husban or wife its nice

This post was edited

I'm also fortunate enough to have a private backyard, to live in south Florida and can be naked back there year round. I have a 6' board on board privacy fence, with a 2' lattice attached to the top, making it 8' tall around my entire backyard, so I can go nude there whenever I want to. I do yard work, cut the grass, lay out, go to the hot tub, smoke a cigar, just hang out in the sun and shower back there, I put an outdoor shower in, in Feb 2020, if I've taken 5 showers in the house since, that's on the high side. I have elderly neighbors (over 74) on each side, both made remarks, damn you could go nude back there..... That was my Que, now that you mention it we do, so if you happen to be on a ladder and see over the fence, there's a 99.9% chance of you seeing me naked.

This post was edited
RE:nude in yard

That looks like a mighty fine man cave backyard. Would live to have such. Dont have the yard privacy though and too many eager to call the police neighbors.

This post was edited

i've been pretty cautious where im nude in my backyard i have some what new neighbors behind me and they seem super nice we have talked about gardening and stuff since they have move in till about a week ago i saw him outside his garage and stopped a minute to talk and he seemed less talkative so i left. pretty sure they may have seen me nude as they are less and less out back and maybe its the heat who knows i just don't understand the bias with nudity and im not talking about walking around aroused but simple being nude. it's been super hot here maybe im just thinking more than i should about it . i wish my backyard was more flat and level it would have made nudity out there so much easier

This post was edited

11pm dark best time to take trash out and take box up to mailbox the night is beautiful and quiet , it's sad i can't go nude in my front yard or even walk down the street nude what wrong with society ? all the craziness in our world and people freak out. oh but wait what about the nutty woman stripping down nude in major cities and running around like squawking hen while police do nothing and political idiots applaud them but dang us nudist guys and gals do that in your yard or some off beaten trail in the middle of no where till someone comes along with a cellphone-camera . who invented those things anyways . anyways just my thoughts but a beautiful night to outside as i also went out back to water tthe vegetables and luckily i can enjoy 2/3 of my backyard nude.

This post was edited

cleaning yard, today i cut down some tree limbs and dragged them just inside the gate to my backyard it was still daylight but past the gate unless your at the edge of road you can't see much and i was sweating so i stripped off my shirt and shorts - i go commando in my shorts and laid them on a table and started pulling the branches around to the very back where i have a burn pit needless to say i have solar lights all over my back yard a few stuck into the ground . along im going backing up and trip backward over the first light i come to - yes good that others can't see my nude antics out back i'm sure i looked like a naked clown tumbling my fat butt .

This post was edited