nude in yard

with spring coming up I wonder how many of us enjoy being in yard nude and yeah I don't mean the front yard I doubt many of us have that option. my neighbor behind after over 20 years recently moved I know they had seen me nude out back numerous times now a new neighbor luckily I see no kids so not sure how much freedom i'll have roaming my yard now , both sides are pretty private with trees and natural growth but my house in back sits up and the yard slants down so a privacy fence would need to be 15 + feet tall luckily my Leyland cypress trees are coming along . i'd love to be able to mow my backyard nude , garden nude like some I see here and yes i'm jealous .

This topic was edited
RE: nude in yard

I enjoy sunbathing nude in my backyard during the warmer months.
I have even had some friends join me there.
Can't wait until I can soak up some more rays all over my body.

This post was edited

Sounds great

This post was edited

I am nude in my backyard quite often and with the warm weather will be again today at lunch trying to get some tan on my bum. It's been a very warm winter in North Florida so have been out there quite a bit this winter. Either doing some gardening or just relaxing in the sun.

This post was edited
RE:nude in yard

We have an outdoor hot tub in our yard, and we enjoy it year round. Nude of course.

This post was edited

We have an outdoor hot tub in our yard, and we enjoy it year round. Nude of course.

I too have an outdoor hot tub and enjoy it when it's cooler out. Too hot to use in the summer.

This post was edited

I enjoy being nude in my back yard. I live in a rural area; I have trees on 3 sides of my back yard. I love walking around nude in the sun and sunning nude.

This post was edited

I go out with gym shorts on and if there is no one around I can drop them but for the most part I can't be naked in my yard.

This post was edited

I have a 6' privacy fence around my backyard so I can go nude there. I can do yard work and lay out in the sun. However, my neighbors can see into the yard if they try but I figure that's their problem.

This post was edited

I am fortunate to have a fairly private backyard . Although if the neighbors wanted to see me catching rays naked (my favorite thing), its not too difficult. Our yards are separated by a rickety wooden fence. If that makes me an exhibitionist....so be it.

This post was edited

I am fortunate to have a fairly private backyard . Although if the neighbors wanted to see me catching rays naked (my favorite thing), its not too difficult. Our yards are separated by a rickety wooden fence. If that makes me an exhibitionist....so be it.
That looks like a nice privacy fence to me. I finally got my back yard fully enclosed last summer, and enjoy using it nude immensely. If only we had a longer season to enjoy it up here.

This post was edited