Nudist Roommate search

Hey all, Im not currently on the lookout for nude roommates but Im curious: what is the best way to search for Nudist Roommates? If there isnt a site, kinda like Id figure, I want to know how I should approach roommate listings not specifying whether or not they allow it? Should I say Im a nudist and would be in my room naked most if not all the time, whats your view on nudism? What would and wouldnt be allowed? Something like that. Ive always been curious but never asked the community.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Roommate search

Very simple.
DO NOT MENTION in your initial ad that you want a nudie roommate.
When I have rented out a room or two of my places over the years, to most prospective candidates I have told that I am a nudie (and possibly others in the house, too), and there is no chance there would be a major change to that. I never imposed nude rule on anyone, just acceptance of nudity, and all my roommates have either been cool with occasional nudity themselves even if not habitual nudies, some even adopted the nudity in even more comprehensive manner than myself.

The idea is live and let live. You do not need a nude roommate, you need a roommate sho accepts your nudity and has no particular body issues him-/herself so even if nude, there would be no compulsive cover-ups, either.

Also I would say as you gay and nudie, it would be easiest to have other gays or girls as primary targets for roommate, as most straight guys would probably have an additional hurdle about nudity when it comes to being nude with a gay guy.

Aki aka TravelNudie from Saigon

This post was edited