"Keep It Clean" Updates

We've added some updates to make the truenudists community a little bit more wholesome and to keep it non-sexual nudist-friendly here.
1. In the chat room, we disabled whispers completly at first, but have reconsidered and are now only allowing certified truenudists the ability to whisper
2. We've upgraded the Profile Flagging system to include reasons for flagging, please use it.
Valid Reasons for flagging a user.
- Unsolicited Sexual Advances
- Incestous Remarks or Statements
- Harassment or Rudeness
3. Picture Comments and Profile Comments should be kept non-sexual. If 2 members consent to have a more intimate discussions, they should
be kept within the messaging system or through a 3rd party messenger program (Yahoo,MSN). This is does not mean that unsolicited sexual
advances should be made throught the messenger system
4. IP Blocking/Storage. Beginning on 9/26 truenudists.com will be storing I.P. addresses and upgrading our systems to allow us to permanately
block (kind of) users who are deemed "fake-nudists" or who cannot abide by our rules.
5. We need your help. We've setup the email address abuse@truenudists.com Please use this address to report users who are abusive or do not
follow the rules.

This topic was edited
RE: Imoressed.

Great! well impressed with quick response. Good job! Thanks.

This post was edited
RE: Impressed.

Great! well impressed with quick response. Good job! Thanks.

This post was edited
RE:

I have to agree. It's refreshing to see some positive strides being made on a site like this after having had so many bad experiences on other sites. I have to echo another concern here about the certified deal though. While I intend on getting "certified" sooner or later please be careful how far you go with that. I would hate to see it turn into some sort of witch hunt. I'm sure there are plenty of "true nudists" out there who have valid reasons for not submitting to the verification process. Like me for example while I amrelatively comfortable with sending you photos on your "guarantee" that they will go no further I am highly unlikely toever post nudes of myself to the site forvarious reasons.

This post was edited
RE: thanks

Well more power to you Jon-Marc but honestly loosing a postion teaching sunday school and loosing a job that pays the bills are slightly different. I sure do wish we all had the freedom to live the way we wanted without having to worry about that sort of thing.

This post was edited
RE: Hypocrisy

For two days my partner has had a webcam & used it in the chatroom. The first day clothed & the second day nude. On both days the same male user has commented repeatedly on this; to the point where she has been made to feel unnecassarily uncomfortable. Comments were also made about myself & my reluctance to go on camera some how not equating to my naturism. References were made about how women on cam only showed themselves shoulders up, whereas men would be completely visible. This user seems to be unnaturally pre-occupied with the appearance or lack of it from other users. This is where I get to my point; we have looked at said user's profile after he asked us to be added to his friends list. Wait for it,you'll like this,the profile only has the most basic of information & the solitary photograph is of his face in negative;rendering it unrecognisable;is it just me or can anyone else see the laughable irony.

Did you flag this guys account? I'm sorry, but what he did was harrassment plain and simple and he has no business being here. The purpose of being able to use webcams on here is so that we can get to know our fellow users better and not for some peep show. So, flag this guys account, pointing out what he's done and be done with him. I'm sure the powers that be will not tolerate it and kick his sorry ass to the curb.

Personally, I have yet to experience anything remotely like that during my times in the chat room. But if I had, I'd flag them. I've been to websites when degenerates try to take over and it's best to nip them in the bud before they take root.

This post was edited

For two days my partner has had a webcam & used it in the chatroom. The first day clothed & the second day nude. On both days the same male user has commented repeatedly on this; to the point where she has been made to feel unnecassarily uncomfortable. Comments were also made about myself & my reluctance to go on camera some how not equating to my naturism. References were made about how women on cam only showed themselves shoulders up, whereas men would be completely visible. This user seems to be unnaturally pre-occupied with the appearance or lack of it from other users. This is where I get to my point; we have looked at said user's profile after he asked us to be added to his friends list. Wait for it,you'll like this,the profile only has the most basic of information & the solitary photograph is of his face in negative;rendering it unrecognisable;is it just me or can anyone else see the laughable irony.

Did you flag this guys account? I'm sorry, but what he did was harrassment plain and simple and he has no business being here. The purpose of being able to use webcams on here is so that we can get to know our fellow users better and not for some peep show. So, flag this guys account, pointing out what he's done and be done with him. I'm sure the powers that be will not tolerate it and kick his sorry ass to the curb.

Personally, I have yet to experience anything remotely like that during my times in the chat room. But if I had, I'd flag them. I've been to websites when degenerates try to take over and it's best to nip them in the bud before they take root.

p.s. I tried to post this before, but it never appeared? So, I've posted it again. If it's a double post, I apologize.

This post was edited

Absolutely Swifty, your "bang on" here, this is the third incident that I've heard of, is it the same guy?
Anyone that is repeatedly made to feel uncomfortable in the chat MUST report it, we don't need people like that!

This post was edited

I think I know the poster they are talking about (though can't remember his name, just his pic) and have seen him in the chatroom once. All he talked about was nude this nude that and nude cam. Unfortunately he logged off shortly after I logged in and I didn't get a chance to say anything to him. However, if I do run into him in the chatroom and he says something I don't like, I will say something. lol...you would think I would've learned from my annie expeirences, but I guess not. Just can't keep my mouth shut. lol

This post was edited
RE:"Keep It Clean" Updates

Bump 10/25/2018

Hopefully not a futile effort to wake them up!

This post was edited
RE: Certification

The criteria are not too onerous. You send two photos, one clothed and one naked that show you are one in the same person and not a picture lifted from elsewhere. You print out a page TN sends you, to hold up with date, username and ID number that verifies you as a member and matches the two photos. The naked photo does not have to show genitals, just mere nudity, enough to match you to your clothed photo. The Certification photos do not (as far as I know, or have seen) appear online for other users to see.
A very few people have used this photo themselves, for their Profile, but that is their choice.

If you are prepared to put other photos, of any sort, online then the Certification is no more onerous or identifying than those may be, as they are not presented online anyway.

This post was edited