Dreams about being caught without pants on or naked why do we have them

we have all had had them dreams were your at school or work and all of a sudden you realize that SHOCK HORROR you forgot to put pants on or are naked. Do you think these dreams are caused by our cultural rules causing us anxiety or is it something programmed in our biology or dna

This topic was edited
RE: Dreams about being caught without pants on or naked why do we have them

I used to have dreams of being the only one nude in any given situation...I was never horrified being the only one without clothes and the people in my dreams never pointed out my nude-ness. I think it was the overwhelming desire to be a nudist, because as soon as I started going to resorts and people started seeing me nude on a regular basis, the dreams kind of stopped! I can't even remember the last nude dream I had!

This post was edited
RE: Dreams about being caught without pants on or naked why do we have them

Years ago Maybe 5 not sure but I had a dream about meeting some friends outside of a library I was nude they weren't. we are close in reality. In the dream I am covering my genitals but there is no tension, no embarassment. I'm not wearing crutches either. I wake up thinking "how odd" Doing some research, nakedness in a dream symbolizes empowerment. More recently, I have been having dreams of living in larger open, brightly lit rooms of houses I have never been in before. (Never seen them before) In the majority of them I have been naked as well with others fully clothed, again there is nothing out of the ordinary

This post was edited