RE: Do you like complements?

I don't post photos for compliment. I post photos to share that part of me with "friends" and appreciate the positive, tasteful compliments. We all need uplifting, positives in our lives. Such compliments do help bolster self-esteem and are appreciated.

This post was edited

Generic or direct complements, I like them all! If someone goes to the trouble of looking at my profile and pictures, I really appreciate it!

This post was edited

I feel it all depends on the comment. I have had people tell me that I am pretty active for a person my age. Or you act younger than your age. I have also had people thank me for my service in the army in the last 3 years. It is nice but a little to late for me since I got out of nam in 68. The response in not the same as if it had happened thirty or so years ago. But that is me and a lot of vets still like the comment.

This post was edited

I like complements, but they are mostly about the things that are in the picture.
''Nice bike''....''Nice nature pic''...''Nice beach'' etc etc....
HELLO, let's talk about me for a change...hahahaha

This post was edited
Do you like complements?

Ofcourse i like compliments, and dont like when others criticize . But, as for me, the important topic here is whats the purpose of the
compliment.
---------------------
table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="109"
col width="109"/col
tr height="21"
td class="xl76" style="height: 15.75pt; width: 82pt;" width="109" height="21"font class="font6"/fontfont class="font5"Happy Hour Las Vegas/fontfont class="font7"/font/td
/tr
/table

This post was edited

Complements are always welcome, who doesn't like a complement.

This post was edited

Complements are always welcome, who doesn't like a complement.
Actually, there are quite a few people on here who seem to get offended at anything other than ridiculous "very natural" type of comments.

This post was edited
Complements

I always try leave a comment on new photos!

This post was edited