Hello from Canada.

Hi. I've lurked this site before, But I've never made an account until now, as I thought I wouldn't be able to add anything.

For a while, I dabbled in nudism. Sleeping naked, using my computer naked, Watching TV naked, Nothing huge.
Recently, however, something in me just clicked, I don't dabble in nudism. I AM a nudist!

So here I am, Hi.

As I said in the title, I'm from Canada, particularly, Southern Ontario, in a town near Windsor.
I lived here all my life. Not a bad place, but I'm annoyed that there's no clothing-optional place nearby. Does anyone else have that issue? No place to go nude?
The closest place to me is Sunny Glades, but even then, that's a bit of a drive and there's like no reviews. Is that place any good? I don't know. I may never know.

Anyway, I hope I can get along with you all.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from Canada.

Unfortunately I cant answer your questions, but Id like to welcome you to our world.

This post was edited

Unfortunately I cant answer your questions, but Id like to welcome you to our world.

That's fine, and thank you.

I think many people just practice nudism at home and when is summer or holidays is a good idea to spend holidays and travel to nudist places. It is not always possibl to have everything around the corner and traveling is a good hobbie.

Yeah, fair enough.

This post was edited

Depending on how much you like hiking and how many suitable areas there are nearby, you could try going on nude hikes. All you need to do is find a secluded trail, wear something that can be easily taken on or off, and once you've determined you have privacy you can do your hike in the nude. Usually if there are no other cars at the trail head it's a good indication that you'll have the privacy to do this but there is also the issue of intersecting with trails from other trail heads and people who walked to the trail head etc. It often helps to scout out the trail on google maps first to figure some of these things out. If you have the chance I would highly recommend giving it a try because nude hiking is one of my favorite recreational activities.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard!
Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited