RE:Naked yard work

I don't mow or use the whipper snipper nude, too many chances for injury from flying debris but I do like to weed, plant or maintain the veggie patch nude when the weather is good. We have a new house nearby and the trees don't give total coverage yet so I need to be a little bit wary.

I don't mow, weed whack or use other noisy equipment either. I agree that risks go up a bit with more exposed skin, but my main reason is that I can't hear if someone shows up at the privacy gate. I worry that they might just barge in. I wish I lived in a community where it wouldn't be a big deal if they saw me naked in my yard, but I err on the side of caution.

This post was edited

ALL yardwork is done while nude, except for the front yard. I really wish we had the ability to be naked out front as well but we live in a tract home.

My feelings exactly. Our front garden opens on to the main road into our village. I do work out there, including on the kerb outside the garden in just short shorts. Anyone driving past, as well as our neighbours walking past have seen me a number of times.

They've never said anything, but then we rarely talk. Hopefully them seeing me in shorts meant that when he finally caught me naked it wasn't a total surprise. He still looked like he was chewing a wasp.

I've just bought a quick-release changing kilt and I'm hoping to be allowed to wear that out front next year. We'll see how that goes

This post was edited

My backyard is nice and private. I do everything back there naked. I even installed an outdoor shower, haven't showered in the house in over 5 months now. It was raining one day and I was coming back in, my wife said, it's raining out......, I know, I'm taking a shower, I'm getting wet anyway lol...

This post was edited

That is a nice set up in your yard, I'm envious

This post was edited

I usually do my yard and pool work inside the privacy fence naked, but rarely elsewhere.

This post was edited