TN Meeting Party Saturday August 15th, 2020

In honor of my friends STLMOCPL, I'm setting up a TN Party at Gunnison Beach on Saturday August 15th, from 6 am until whenever we all feel like leaving. It's a BYO Party. Alcohol isn't allowed on the beach anymore. Sad but true. Please abide by all the other beach rules.
I will be setting up an area for all of us to sit in right by the ocean between the first and second lifeguard stands, You will see a sign that says TN Party about 6 feet in the air. Please let me know on this page if you will or will not be attending so I know how much room to save on the beach.
Hopefully many of you will join us. We have done a few of these before. We have had good turnouts, and it has been a fun day. See all of you soon : - )

This topic was edited
RE:TN Meeting Party Saturday August 15th, 2020

Its on my calendar - at least for now. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

This post was edited

Great. Looking forward to meeting you too.

This post was edited

I will be attending the True Nudists Meet up. It seems soo far away right now. But it will be here before we know it. Looking forward to seeing others from this website who I have chatted with on here and others that I never met before.

This post was edited

Hello there Nick. Just got your message w/ information about the 2020 TN get together. Assuming I can get the day off from my future employer (whoever the hell that'll be), I'll be there w/ a pitcher of home brewed Ice Tea. I also will probably be wearing my retro NJ Devils cap.

This post was edited

I am going to try my best to get there. Had a rough time when I came to NJ last year so maybe this year will be better.

This post was edited

What happened that you had a rough time? Sorry to read this.

This post was edited

Got it on my calendar, looking forward to it!

This post was edited

I will mark it on my calendar for sure. Anyone from the Cape May County area, let me know, I,ll drive.

This post was edited

If I'm around and the weather is good, I will definitely be there

This post was edited

Probably not. I try to avoid the weekend crowds.

This post was edited