I should have guessed!

We are flying out for a week at Cypress Cove in a couple days. Meeting up with several other nudist friends there and that is as much I figured in doing. Wrong! I just saw on Luann's list to do's is scouting out a local Winery. Just this morning her parents brought in a case that had several kinds of fruit flavor wine they had just finished bottling. It is kind of handy they have a small orchard. I'm thinking Luann is going to enjoy this vaca.

This topic was edited
RE:I should have guessed!

Wish we could meet you there!!! Have a great time and bring back some great wine tasting stories! hahahahaha

This post was edited

Me too brother. Me too!

This post was edited

It looks like you're getting good weather for the visit...I hope it holds for you. Haven't been to the wineries down there but did visit the one in St Augustine...neat place and good samples. Have fun.

This post was edited

Weather looks good so far. If one had to put up with what we do an an annual we will take anything different. We are very grateful for a top flight lead person that can handle even the millennial on staff this time around. She did 3 tours in Iraq so I think she's got this chaotic biz for a week and plus has always had my back.

This post was edited

I am sure, as the days start to warm up, I will find myself on the wine trails more than once this year.

This post was edited